Why we'll reach the playoffs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we'll reach the playoffs

Dr. Tomorrow said:
We can make the playoffs if Denver, New York Jets, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Houston,San Diego really underacieve this year because we are not winning the division this year. So we are really battling for the final 2 wildcard spots, these are the teams that were on the brink of the wildcard or made the wildcards last year.

Baltimore and Cincy belong on that list also, and I think Kc will be improved as will Oakland. The Afc is loaded top to bottom, and it will take time for Saban to adjust to the pro game and the players to get comfortable in the new systems. I don't think 10-6 will get a team in the playoffs in the AFC.

WiGGy said:
Lay off the sauce bro, the Dolphins will be lucky to win 7 games. Your coach is a rookie and will get schooled more often then not even by the likes of Mularkey of the Bills.
Our coach is a rookie but your friggin QB might as well be a rookie! I guarantee the Fins win more games than the Jills! I'm not ready to predict 11-5 like the thread starter but 9-7 is very realistic. I would much rather have a PROVEN rookie HC than an unproven rookie QB!:yell:

WiGGy said:
No I'm a Patriots fan. Go search my name and see. The point is you have a rookie coach whos getting recognition just from being friends with Belichick and has never been a coach in the NFL. The guy has done absolutely nothing in the league. You guys are acting like you have a hall of famer coming back to reclaim some glory or something. Be for real the guy is a rookie and will lose a lot more games then he will win. Most rookie coaches fail far more often before they ever get that second chance to succeed.

He ran a pro style program at LSu.. Was DEf for Cleveland under your current Head Coach. In which he Cordinate the number one D. Was the Defensive back coach for Houston Oilers..Surrounded himself with top notch NFL coaches..You are so wrong it's not even funny. Belichick himself said that Nick has the brightess football mind than anyone he knows.. Belichick spends a couple of days during each off-season to pick Nick's brain.. Belichick also said that Nick is the only coach he has ever seen, that can disguise cover 4 to look like a Cover 2, and that simple fact backs his claim, on how bright Saban is..And also LSU had the most players represented in the SB, and it's no coincidence, that most of those players were on NE.. Rookie coach my ***..Keep telling yourself that..Because during a BBQ conversation between Nick's wife and Bill's wife; It's was suggested by Ms. Belichick that Nick should take a shot at coaching in the NFL, which prompted Bill to say "yeah you should do it, as long as you don't end up coaching a team in the AFC East..You want to know why that is ? It's because your HC knows what will happen if that ended up happening..So do you think you know more than Belichick? Reality check we are the Miami Dolphins..We will make the playoffs this year, I guaranteed it..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
He ran a pro style program at LSu.. Was DEf for Cleveland under your current Head Coach. In which he Cordinate the number one D. Was the Defensive back coach for Houston Oilers..Surrounded himself with top notch NFL coaches..You are so wrong it's not even funny. Belichick himself said that Nick has the brightess football mind than anyone he knows.. Belichick spends a couple of days during each off-season to pick Nick's brain.. Belichick also said that Nick is the only coach he has ever seen, that can disguise cover 4 to look like a Cover 2, and that simple fact backs his claim, on how bright Saban is..And also LSU had the most players represented in the SB, and it's no coincidence, that most of those players were on NE.. Rookie coach my ***..Keep telling yourself that..Because during a BBQ conversation between Nick's wife and Bill's wife; It's was suggested by Ms. Belichick that Nick should take a shot at coaching in the NFL, which prompted Bill to say "yeah you should do it, as long as you don't end up coaching a team in the AFC East..You want to know why that is ? It's because your HC knows what will happen if that ended up happening..So do you think you know more than Belichick? Reality check we are the Miami Dolphins..We will make the playoffs this year, I guaranteed it..

POWER OWN!

well if history shows with a new coach, let alone are tuff as$ schedule and a team on the rebuild 8-8 is a feat in my book. we can hope and pray all we want but realistic do your homework. i mean come on playoffs??? stop dreamin!..............and you guys can call me wrong all you want..............please dolphins prove me wrong!

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:

No matter how great of a coach Saban may end up, it's still going to take time. Bill Belicheck was not considered a great coach untill he got Tom Brady at QB, so regardless I don't think the playoffs are going to happen.

Sauceman said:
I agree with whoever said reading patsdynasty's posts give him a headache.

Also, why does he keep bringing up David Terrell? Haha, what the hell?

:roflmao: u guys get a migraine just realizing the pats are dominating the NFL this decade. and u will hear about david alot this year and ben watson

who on your defense will cover these 2? ben watson will have a field day on u guys

and just to beat you to the comeback one of u phin fans will say here, pats win 3 out of 4 sbs in the era of free agency, back to back 17-2 seasons. they win the sb by 3 points or they win by 21, doesnt matter they are three time sb champs! miami has how many? by the time brady and crew are done with this run, u guys will be down 5-2 to us before you ever reach the big game

2005 records afc east:

Pats 12-4
Jets 10-6
Jills 9-7
Miami 8-8

:jetssuck: :billsbite Phins = :0wned: DyNEsty rolling along........

and why are you here pu$$Y? your pats have been lickin pauls T a$$ for how long...........ohh thats a forward pass against the raiders.....whatever, we are gonna stomp a SNOWMUD hole in brady's a$$ :roflmao:

patsdynasty said:
and just to beat you to the comeback one of u phin fans will say here, pats win 3 out of 4 sbs in the era of free agency, back to back 17-2 seasons. they win the sb by 3 points or they win by 21, doesnt matter they are three time sb champs! miami has how many? by the time brady and crew are done with this run, u guys will be down 5-2 to us before you ever reach the big game

2005 records afc east:

Pats 12-4
Jets 10-6
Jills 9-7
Miami 8-8

:jetssuck: :billsbite Phins = :0wned: DyNEsty rolling along........

hey dude roleover and kiss your @$$:yell: :fire: :fire: :fire:
:monkeyr: :nesucks:

WiGGy said:
Lay off the sauce bro, the Dolphins will be lucky to win 7 games. Your coach is a rookie and will get schooled more often then not even by the likes of Mularkey of the Bills.

Good one, that's funny. Mike Mularkey had arguably as talented a team as anyone in the AFC east and should have made the playoffs. He's an average coach at best.
You can mock Saban if you wish, but you Bills fans deep down inside are feeling uneasy about this team.

:lastyr:

and the year before......

man u guys are really hating life seeing the dreaded pats win the lombardi 3 out of 4

i cant imagine how pissed it makes u feel, i guess only comparison is with yankee fans when they won 4 out of 5 years there so i think you guys would be like red sox fans were seeing that crap happening.....

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: u guys get a migraine just realizing the pats are dominating the NFL this decade. and u will hear about david alot this year and ben watson

who on your defense will cover these 2? ben watson will have a field day on u guys

Question for you?? Exactly how well did Brady do against the Dolphins D last season. 73 yards passing in game 1? 5 ints in game 2??:roflmao:

Yes, Dillon did run all over us as we were missing Bowens and Chester (our 2 DTs) but even our DEs were able to wreak havoc on Brady. Brady himself openly stated how much he hates playing the Dolphins D!!

Well guess what my friend.... This D will be much improved and more dangerous and unpredictable with what we've added in FA and the draft! Our D-line will be 10 times more brutal and trust me Brady won't have the time to get the ball to David Terrell (He sucks! Can't even believe his name came up!) or Ben Watson. We challenged you as a broken team last year.... Let's see what a new coaching staff, more young talent and a potential OFFENSE brings to the table!!!

Let's face it, the Pats can go no where but down from here and we can ONLY GO UP!!!!!:cooldude:

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
well if history shows with a new coach, let alone are tuff as$ schedule and a team on the rebuild 8-8 is a feat in my book. we can hope and pray all we want but realistic do your homework. i mean come on playoffs??? stop dreamin!..............and you guys can call me wrong all you want..............please dolphins prove me wrong!

They aren't exactly taking the team apart and rebuilding. This team sans all the injuries last year was closer to the 9-10 win teams 2-3 seasons ago. They are alrady better so I don't think 9-10 wins is an unrealistic goal.

jlfin said:
They aren't exactly taking the team apart and rebuilding. This team sans all the injuries last year was closer to the 9-10 win teams 2-3 seasons ago. They are alrady better so I don't think 9-10 wins is an unrealistic goal.[/QUOTE
its not unrealistic but have you seen are schedule? its brutal playin the g@y pats on 1-1.... i mean come on
its still a new coach, new offensive coordinator, new offense, and high speed NFL!
like I said prove me wrong!

Back
Top Bottom