Why won’t the dolphin sign veteran running back? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why won’t the dolphin sign veteran running back?

Honestly it is just infuriating at this point how this front office has abandoned the run game. The money is there and the need is there to sign Murray. It is ****ing outrageous that he is in purple and black instead of our colors. For that price it is beyond upsetting.

The question we should be asking isn't about our Running backs, we have 3 soild NFL RBs on the roster.

We have ZERO starting caliber Offensive Tackles or Centers...

Why havnt we signed Offensive line help?

I like Gaskin and Ahmed, but Murray brings us a different dimension over those two, and he's proven what he can do.

Baltimore is a franchise that makes move to win. It’s that simple.
They also have been ravaged by injuries for RBs. They had to pick up RBs. Pretty sure they’d rather have JK Dobbins and Gus Edwards over Murray and Bell.

Latavius Murray: 31 years old, 4.3 career average

Leveon Bell: 29 years old, 3.4 average since taking a year off 3 seasons ago

Myles Gaskin: 24 years old, 4.1 average

Malcolm Brown: 28 years old, 4.0 average

What exactly do the free agent RBs bring that we don’t already have? Age?

Latavius Murray: 31 years old, 4.3 career average

Leveon Bell: 29 years old, 3.4 average since taking a year off 3 seasons ago

Myles Gaskin: 24 years old, 4.1 average

Malcolm Brown: 28 years old, 4.0 average

What exactly do the free agent RBs bring that we don’t already have? Age?
I ain't that worried about rb..more worried about qb play..

The ravens get an injury to the star running back and sign three veteran RB in a week. They just signed Lavarius Murray along with Bell and Freeman. I already know it a lot of people on this forum are going to say they’re washed up they suck that’s why they were cut that’s why they couldn’t get onto another team that’s all BS. The Dolphins are starting the season with a bunch of second string or third string running backs they’re not going to scare anybody and they’re only going to add to the pressure that Tua.will have by not having a solid running game. They already made a huge mistake passing on running backs in the first two rounds of the past two drafts.
Obviously, it’s my opinion but I think they are you making a huge mistake not taking a flyer on one of these veterans.
Which veteran back helps us now?

I fall into the not impressed with Brown or Ahmed.
I think both Bell and Murray are better....
I guess we'll see throughout the year.

I've been calling for Bell, I have a feeling passing on him was a big mistake.

I ain't that worried about rb..more worried about qb play..
Trust in Tua...
This is his year to shine , its going to be fun to watch games again unlike when you tune in to see a bearded backup with little chance to win every week.

Back
Top Bottom