Why Would Any In-demand Hc Candidate Consider Us? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Would Any In-demand Hc Candidate Consider Us?

A upcoming head coach coming in here and turning this team around would be huge win for the organization as well as them. This would be huge on there resume and if done successfully could rewarding in increased salary on longevity of career. Plus you get a fan base that is world wide and travels well.

Our cap situation isn't bad, honestly.

Nothing wrong with people having a diverse range of interests talking about things outside of football. I happen to think that business management philosophy is highly relevant to football, and especially to the Dolphins, as a specific management school guides most of Ross's decisions.

I find it a lot more refreshing than the guys who are totally obsessed with the coach's body language and press conference demeanor / facial expressions. While I appreciate that some of our friends on the spectrum post here, that stuff does get old.

Because it’s totally valid to bring up a bunch of third world poor trying to sneak into the country while talking football? What are you talking about?

seriously op you gotta ask? who wouldn't want in on being the one to being Don Shula's franchise back to greatness.

Back
Top Bottom