Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would anyone take Pitts over Smith?

Because Pitts rhymes with blitz, cl*ts, ditz, Fitz, grits, hits, mitts, quits, ritz, sits, t*ts, and wits.

What does Smith rhyme with?

If Pitts drops a game winner finheaven can have a Pittsy party. It doesn’t make sense to have a Smithy party.

Other than that I like DeVonta’s game and production over Pitts.

College production(stats) is a key but not an end all on how players will fare in the NFL.

I like Smith and would be fine with him, but you really can't compare college stats between a WR and a TE hybrid and say this guy will be better cause look at his numbers!

Smitty should've ended up in IR from hitting his head on the goal post.

I'd be embarrassed to let a slow skinny receiver do me like that.

i only had 31 catches in college, but look at how well i did in the NFL!

Smitty should've ended up in IR from hitting his head on the goal post.

I'd be embarrassed to let a slow skinny receiver do me like that.

In all seriousness aren't you a tad bit concerned about his size and how it translates at the next level?

The last lanky reciever the Dolphins had with that kinda frame was UM's Lamar Thomas

Last edited:
In all seriousness aren't you a ted bit concerned about his size and how it translates at the next level?

The last lanky reciever the Dolphins had with that kinda frame was UM's Lamar Thomas

No. I'd be more concerned about guys that can't play football.

I watched Lamar Thomas get run down by George Teague and take the ball away from him. Ain't nobody running down the Slim Reaper like that.

Desmond Howard put up very good stats... so did Johnny Manziel... Andre Ware... Tim Tebow...

Production in college, doesn't always translate into production in the NFL, so you have to base your argument on more than statistics.

I am fairly certain most of us would love to have any of the top 4 wide outs. It really depends on who the staff thinks makes this team better. I am in the Pitts camp. I personally believe having Gesicki and Pitts on the field will create problems for the other team and have more open WR's. Even though I see Chase as the best of the WR group, I actually prefer Waddle on the team. I think he can be a slot WR monster that also creates miss match problems for the other teams.

No. I'd be more concerned about guys that can't play football.

I watched Lamar Thomas get run down by George Teague and take the ball away from him. Ain't nobody running down the Slim Reaper like that.

Dear Lord! I genuinely feared for his life everytime he stepped on the field and good stuff on Smith!
It's going to be interesting to see where he goes.

You might have to fully convert to being a Dolphins fan if we get the band back together again (Tua, Smith/Waddle, and Harris)

We have no idea what our offense will look like. If we invest that high in a TE then we better freaking use the hell out of him, I worry if we draft him that we won't have a clear vision or plan to utilize him.

Back
Top Bottom