Will Brinson of CBS Sports early season predictions. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Brinson of CBS Sports early season predictions.

Everyone seems to be fixating on how tough the Fins schedule is going to be.

The fact of the matter is all the teams who have to play Miami have a tough schedule too.

Thank you.

As someone who is eagerly anticipating the games against the Chiefs and Eagles, I scoff at the notion that we have a hard schedule. We knew our opponents already and if anything, the league did us quite a few favors in the order these 17 contested were scheduled.

I said before last season started that I wanted to play Buffalo 17 straight games. I was right to be confident then and I think I am just as right, now.

I want to play Kansas City TODAY.

14 teams on our schedule have no idea how they are going to defend us.

didnt click
Me neither. F Will Brinson.

Hey Will!

Season 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

3 straight winning seasons, clearly more talent than before, the second year in the offense, key players entering their prime (Waddle, Philips, Holland), and stability at most key positions. That's not 8-9. That's 10-7 at worst if you're making predictions.

And behind the pats? Gtfo with that nonsense.

20230518_154055.gif

-A team that last year that had insane injuries, still reached playoffs.

- A team that even without it's starting QB or having a consistent defense, almost beat Bills in Buffalo, in winter during the playoffs.

- A team that this year not only got better in all aspects, they also did more to improve more then the other three teams.

- A team that went from a DC that was over his head, to a DC that is considered one of the best. working on the side that was underwhelming last year...Did any of the others get as good a replacement to a part of the team that held them back?

So Basically a team that had one of the most dangerous offenses last year (Which will now be adding even more running, so as to not be so predictable), has also loaded up on Defensive talent with a D-Coordinator that does not fail much, and this guy has Miami in 4th? Lazy...Lazy...Lazy.

The so called NFL experts ladies and Gentlemen. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom