Will Brinson of CBS Sports early season predictions. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Brinson of CBS Sports early season predictions.

he didnt mention tua. he didnt mention us at all. my personal assumption is that hes assuming tua missing several games. alot of the other heads are saying with tua, sb contender, without...sub 500.

the reason i said he would use tua as an assumption is because tuas health is the major talking point. these other qbs we are saying...team will suck without...dont have the concussion or injury history of tua.

like damn most of us expect armstead to only play 12 games and we love him. its plausible to think some people only ecpect tua to play 12 games

we aint wishing for what Bluefin says, but it is a very legit hypothesis
I suppose. Probably should include that into the analysis then. But anyways, yeah sure he could, may, miss some games. But its annoying seeing the same few posters hang on to the hope of seeing him be hurt, rather than see him succeed

If Burrow goes down same, pretty much the same for every team really... 8-9 is a laughable prediction plain and simple.
Ha
You know the pundits are banking on Tua going down
It’s all they’re talking about

If Tua goes down for the season in week one maybe. Do you think that's what the guy is basing it on?

It's a common opinion that we have one of the most talented rosters in the league. Sure, that is ultimately decided on the field, but that's true for most teams not from KC or Philly. The difficulty of our schedule is being blown away out of proportion by some too. No brutal cold weather games, no opponents coming off a bye, no mid season, extended west coast trips.

Anyway, did you read the article? He didn't use that as reasoning. In fact, he didn't mention the Dolphins at all. Now compare that to some of the other power rankings out there (not that I think they are all that meaningful). I'd say it's pretty obvious the prick has some negative bias toward the team going on.
I think all the pundits are basing it on that and I think most of the pricks want us to lose Tua so they can claim how smart they are

he didnt mention tua. he didnt mention us at all. my personal assumption is that hes assuming tua missing several games. alot of the other heads are saying with tua, sb contender, without...sub 500.

the reason i said he would use tua as an assumption is because tuas health is the major talking point. these other qbs we are saying...team will suck without...dont have the concussion or injury history of tua.

like damn most of us expect armstead to only play 12 games and we love him. its plausible to think some people only ecpect tua to play 12 games

we aint wishing for what Bluefin says, but it is a very legit hypothesis
I honestly think he’s wishing for it. So desperate to be “right.”

His predictions for KC, Buffalo, etc aren't predicated on those teams losing their QB so I would imagine the same applies to Miami. If so, he's saying we are the worst team in the Division and will be one game better than Houston.
And even if Tua does go down no way were finishing behind the pats sorry isn`t happening he`s a idiot . Brinson that is or whatever the hell his name is . I like this team so they`ll finsih 1st and this team will finish 2nd in the east because i like them second best .. cant stand the fins so they`ll finish last . Probably doesn`t even know who are new DC is ffs .

Clearly he doesn’t have faith in Tua’s durability…with the schedule…8-9 is not impossible?

If he’s right about Tua?, only a good 2nd year progression by Skylar Thompson could make his prediction unlikely!
I don’t think it has Anytthing to do with tua health. I think most of these guys think tua is 8 or 9 best qb in conference and they think with our schedule that is where we will end up

Last edited:
I don’t think it has Anytthing to do with tua health. I think most of these guys think tua is 8 or 9 best qb in conference and they think with our schedule that is where we will end up
I’ve personally heard nearly everyone of them mention it……

You must be smoking some good stuff while you are posting. Specious speculating much?

You must be smoking some good stuff while you are posting. Specious speculating much?
No just watched all the qb rankings for the afc from usa today, nfl network, and cbs sports. They rank our boy lower then he should be. So they think the other teams will do better. I don't agree with that . I am just telling you what I saw and read. I think tua is great and going to be healthy and we will make playoffs. But the lack of faith from the media is not just about tua's healthy. They literally think with our schedule and how many qbs in the afc are so good that we might miss out. Now there are some people who picked us to win division like Louis Riddick and make playoffs . I am just trying to explain that the people who are saying 8-9 or 9-8 are using the reasons such as schedule and rodgers, allen, burrow, mahomes, herbert being better. Especially since jets got rodgers. It seemed to push us down in their minds. Again not my opinion but some of the talking heads.

Thank you.

As someone who is eagerly anticipating the games against the Chiefs and Eagles, I scoff at the notion that we have a hard schedule. We knew our opponents already and if anything, the league did us quite a few favors in the order these 17 contested were scheduled.

I said before last season started that I wanted to play Buffalo 17 straight games. I was right to be confident then and I think I am just as right, now.

I want to play Kansas City TODAY.

14 teams on our schedule have no idea how they are going to defend us.

...Or honestly, how the heck they're going to be able to move the ball against our defense without risking, INT, getting their QB killed, or running for 2 or 3 yards before punting.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL come back to this thread in January. Dolphins will be #1 in the east and jets will be LAST.

Why is that? Tua goes down we may very well be 8-9
But thank you for your well thought out and very detailed response
Ohhh, touche brother. Yes, it all depends on Tua this year. Even if he does go down again and miss significant time, all the Tua droplets will find more excuses. 😳

Back
Top Bottom