Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game?

Yea i hope he gets booed and his confidence level drops along with his play...so my boy Fiedler can show the kid how to run this offense the right way and win games.

Originally posted by ChambersNBoston
Yea i hope he gets booed and his confidence level drops along with his play...so my boy Fiedler can show the kid how to run this offense the right way and win games.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course he will get bood. He wasnt the fans choice to QB our team, so .the first time he screws up, he will hear it from the fans. Maybe not in week 1, but by week 3 the latest.

(Hey, dont shoot the messeger - you wont here me booing)

After hearing from Eagles fans, Feeley sounds like a pretty likeable player. I hope he can get a radio show down here like he had in Philly, I know Mark Dixon had a show during training camp last year so maybe WQAM will open up that spot for Feeley, he's supposed to have a very good personality and is very honest with fans. Feeley has the skills, the confidence, the experience under pressure and the supporting cast to succeed here. The only question is how well he can learn a new offense, this will be the first time in his carreer that he will have to learn and actually play with a completely different system. I think Feeley will pick up the system quickly and become a very promising QB for Miami, maybe not right away but eventually I think he'll be good.

Wow, he hasn't even put on pads and we're talking about whether or not to boo him...I love this sport ! I thought this was a Miami board, it must be a Philly board, I'm signed on to the wrong one !

We gotta give him a chance to prove himself...even our Gog, Danny threw one or two ints....(as was pointed out earlier)...!

First of all you have it all worng. It is never about Fiedler personally. Its about losing. Jay had plenty of chances to win. He didn't start hearing boos until after four years of losing and the same old weak arm crap.

If Feeley comes in and wins and plays well he will be fine. If he lives up to his Waterboy status then he will eventually become a target, but not half the target Speil/Wan will be for neglecting this area of our team...AGAIN!

You guys just don't get it. Its not negativity for the sake of being negative, some of us are just tired of the same old crap and unfulfilled exepctations for the last four years.

We just haven't been a very good football team and its not what us life long Dolphin fans are use to.

If you only heard boos directed at Fiedler after last year, I have to wonder where you have been. The dude never got a fair shake with a certain, scary-large segment of the fanbase...

I can only speak for myself and I gave Fiedler 3 full years before I started bashing after protecting him for a while and using such statements as "Ravens won with Trent Dilfer". After 4 years of Fiedler being the QB, it's obvious he cannot consistently play well when the offense is not running on all cylinders.

I'm giving Feeley the benefit of the doubt and will do so for about a year or 2 unless his play is just pathetic as in Ray Lucas-esque.

Its about Fiedler, be honest. He doesn't inspire confidence as a QB.

Anyway I don't think this will be an issue because AJ Feeley has a get out of jail free card in the fact that his name is NOT Jay Fiedler.

All the people that would boo a guy after his first interception are for the most part, anti-Fiedler people. So naturally Feeley not being Fiedler, they will cheer Feeley on until he just starts losing us game after game. Then these people might stop being Dolfans altogether...which wouldn't be all that bad IMO.

Throwback Thread

SkapePhin said:
Is Feeley going to be another Fiedler case whereas many of the Fin faithful will bash the guy over every mistake he makes?

I figured it wouldnt be and that Fiedler Bashers/Haters would welcome the kid.. but that doesnt appear to be the case.. Unless Feeley comes out slinging like Marino, I think the boos will come early and often unfortunately before Feeley gets a hand of the offense.

He has that 3rd String stigma attached to him... Fin fans arent happy unless the guy under center was selected in the first round...

Oh well.. Here's to hoiping Feeley comes out gangbusters!
well I'm bored I was just looking up some old thread

Throwback Thread

It depends, if the pick is a horrible throw and gets returned for 6 then he'll probably get booed. That will just bring back too many bad memories of last year.

A lot of our fans would boo any QB who was playing for us if they throw an INT in a game, I wouldn't say AJ specifically except for the AJ Haters who will boo AJ specifically just like not Gus specifically except for Gus Haters who will boo Gus specifically.

Back
Top Bottom