Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game?

SkapePhin said:
Is Feeley going to be another Fiedler case whereas many of the Fin faithful will bash the guy over every mistake he makes?

I figured it wouldnt be and that Fiedler Bashers/Haters would welcome the kid.. but that doesnt appear to be the case.. Unless Feeley comes out slinging like Marino, I think the boos will come early and often unfortunately before Feeley gets a hand of the offense.

He has that 3rd String stigma attached to him... Fin fans arent happy unless the guy under center was selected in the first round...

Oh well.. Here's to hoiping Feeley comes out gangbusters!

The answer is yes. Unless we have a huge lead.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Eagle fans never booed feeley, they loved him, they wanted mcnabb out
Idiot spielman should have pryed Dnab loose and let Philly suffer with Feeley the useless slag. :confused:

Depends on when his first INT happens. First pass of the game? I'm sure he might get booed.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Eagle fans never booed feeley, they loved him, they wanted mcnabb out

Dang, I wished they could have talked Andy into that one. We may be sitting here with our QB problem solved. We could have Mcnabb.:D

The sound doesn't reverberate in that crap cement stadium like it does at the wonderful metallic house of horrors Orange Bowl. I was there at last year's opener and the decibel level of the boos for Fiedler wouldn't have bothered ultra sensitive me. Implode it.

ckparrothead said:
Its about Fiedler, be honest. He doesn't inspire confidence as a QB.

Anyway I don't think this will be an issue because AJ Feeley has a get out of jail free card in the fact that his name is NOT Jay Fiedler.

All the people that would boo a guy after his first interception are for the most part, anti-Fiedler people. So naturally Feeley not being Fiedler, they will cheer Feeley on until he just starts losing us game after game. Then these people might stop being Dolfans altogether...which wouldn't be all that bad IMO.

Until he started losing game after game for us??? Did you SEE LAST YEAR??

who ever does bad usually gets booed...feeley and feilder both got booed last yr

CCMiamiDolphins said:
Thats becuase he throws the ball at his feet. AJ Is way more accurate then Mcnabb.. And Feeley can throw the long ball. That will make fans cheer.[/QUOTE what game was it that feeley was throwing the long ball? i must have missed that one:lol:

Danny said:
Everyone is gonna trow INT's and I don't think he's gonna get boo the first time. If it becomes a problem then I'm sure they will unless he makes up for it with big positive plays.He needs to make some plays but he doesn't have to carry the offence as he'll have plenty of help with Ricky, Konrad,Randy,CC and Boston. Just take what's there and he'll be fine.

Ozzy rules!!
konrad retired

CCMiamiDolphins said:
Thats becuase he throws the ball at his feet. AJ Is way more accurate then Mcnabb.. And Feeley can throw the long ball. That will make fans cheer.
Aj is more accurate and throws a better long ball than McNabb, that's why the eagles sat him on the bench. They didn't want to overwhelm their opponents!!

grendel said:
Aj is more accurate and throws a better long ball than McNabb, that's why the eagles sat him on the bench. They didn't want to overwhelm their opponents!!

Rick, is that you? ;)

Guys.
Some of you are replying to posts that were made in March 2004, without realising it.
Either that, or calling people out for the comments they made last year, which is a bit vicious, don't you think.

(hindsight is great, isn't it)

Did someone nominate this for a throwback thread?
I say 'good selection'!

Woops.

Was I supposed to remind people of the throwback thread.
Sorry. I guess I spoiled some pranksters fun.

Back
Top Bottom