Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game?

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
As for 01, Feeley in my opinion should have stayed in the rest of the season adn throughout the playoffs the Eagels woulda been better off AJ was hot and was doing well

feeley's '02 season was a mirage, upon further review it wasn't too good. his 4-1 record was more about a defense that gave up 12 ppg during his time as the starter. he threw 6 tds, 5 picks, and completed 55% of his passes against four teams who had already packed it in for the season. in the one game vs a winner (nyg), he threw a critical overtime pick that set up the giants gw field goal. imo they still would have beat the falcons in the playoffs b/c atl couldn't move the ball (it would have been tight), but the bucs would have torn feeley a new arsehole.

By some fans? Yes. I think most of us are more mature than that. Dolphins fans need to realize one thing: Weather you like him or hate him; weather he is the answer or not, AJ FEELEY IS THE BEST THAT WE HAVE. Hence, he is going to start, all year long unless he gets hurt. I am the first one to defend AJ Feeley, I will admit that. If he can show what he showed toward the end of last year(with no O-Line or running game might I add), he can do some awesome things this coming year. Plus, the rest of the quarterbacks on our roster are backups, pure and simple; Ferottes starting days are behind him and Sage Rosenfels is a solid third stringer, nothing more.

It depends on how bad, bad is. If he makes some big throws the fans will rally around him. If he has a game where he throws multiple picks, then look out.

Back
Top Bottom