Will Fins Sweep Pats? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fins Sweep Pats?

10% chance to win in NE.
50% chance to beat them here.

Yearly averages. Never change. Doesn't matter the quality of the team we have.

Fantastic perspective. I wish I had seen your post before making mine.

However, you are low on that 10% on the road. More like 20-25%

Go .500 in the division and beat the lower tier teams on the easy schedule and they will be fine.

It's very possible. We have, more times than not, played them very well. We have the pass rush that can get to TB. We all know how TB does against a consistent pass rush.

Hmmm let me think about this. Their QB is *the* GOAT. Our QB throws like a goat. No, I don't see it happening.

You would be happy with a 5-1 division record? I imagine so

Articles like this are an example of too much thinking going on. Every day one online genius after another has to out think every situation. I have to say I appreciate the old days when you waited for the daily newspaper to see what the lead sports columnist had to say, and the nightly sportscast to see how they would fill those 5 or 6 minutes.

I think it's much more difficult to grow up in this era and understand how to apply a big picture spotlight, where today means nothing and you hold onto the foundation variables as absolute. Basically everybody nowadays is being trained as a frantic adjuster.
Wouldn't you be happy with 5-1 in the division?.....lol......I'm not predicting that tho. Just saying it'd be nice if we did.

Anything is possible, Reason why it could happen...

1. Like every team in history, eventually NE will come down to Earth.

2. Brady is up there in age.

3. Pats did lose some key players this off season.

4. As well as being the team that has had the most success against them, Miami has been one of the few teams that has beaten them in their home, as well as in Miami.

5. They lost their D-Coordinator.

WHY THEY WILL NOT SWEEP THE PATS:

1. *They are the Pats...
2. 70% of Tom Brady is still tough.
3. *They are the Pats...
4. Belichick is still the HC.
5. *They are the Pats...

*They are the Pats, so if they have to, they will cheat.
(Watch to make sure the accounts for the Refs when they play the Dolphins, don't jump considerably.)

Brady does not get swept. New England has not been swept by any division team since he became the starter.

10% chance to win in NE.
50% chance to beat them here.

Yearly averages. Never change. Doesn't matter the quality of the team we have.

I do actually believe that QB aside, we have a more talented football team from top to bottom. Shoot me. I like our skilled players better, and I like our young talent on defense more.

So do you think Tom Brady or someone as skilled as him could be plugged into this team and we could win it all? I think so, or at the very least get us to the playoffs consistently. Which to me means we are one elite QB away from being yearly competitors, and that we should stat looking for that potential QB ASAP, and IN REALITY, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS NOW.

So do you think Tom Brady or someone as skilled as him could be plugged into this team and we could win it all? I think so, or at the very least get us to the playoffs consistently. Which to me means we are one elite QB away from being yearly competitors, and that we should stat looking for that potential QB ASAP, and IN REALITY, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS NOW.

I definitely agree that we have more talent than the Patriots. However, the Patriots have Belicheck. I don’t even think that it is Brady at this point but the system that is in place. I am thankful that the owner made Belicheck trade Jimmy G. We would have had to deal with that team for another 15 ****ing years. I honestly doubt that Brady would be successful at this point outside of that system. With that said, I think that we are a great coach/system away.

Back
Top Bottom