Will Fuller Update! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller Update!

Third Eye

Scout Team
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Posted today by none other than WFIII on Instagram. Looks like he just had surgery on his hand. Now we can all sit here and wonder why it took so long to get his hand operated on. Meanhile, $10M later and basically zero production, the Dolphins still need major WR upgrades. Final note: is he flipping us the bird?

unnamed (2).jpg

Posted today by none other than WFIII on Instagram. Looks like he just had surgery on his hand. Now we can all sit here and wonder why it took so long to get his hand operated on. Meanhile, $10M later and basically zero production, the Dolphins still need major WR upgrades. Final note: is he flipping us the bird?

View attachment 94819
Just before free agency.....hmmm

This is why we can’t jump to conclusions on players and call them out like we did. Kind of pathetic as a fan base we jumped on this guy for dogging it and mailing it in when his injury was pretty serious and we got zero info.

I understand there wasn’t much info out there and he got paid and didn’t play, but they are still people.

It’s official. I’ve gone soft…smh

This is why we can’t jump to conclusions on players and call them out like we did. Kind of pathetic as a fan base we jumped on this guy for dogging it and mailing it in when his injury was pretty serious and we got zero info.

I understand there wasn’t much info out there and he got paid and didn’t play, but they are still people.

It’s official. I’ve gone soft…smh
Well said. We all get hostile, but no one has walked in his shoes.

Idk... seems really strange that he'd be out an entire year for a finger injury?
Was Flores perhaps, that toxic that Fuller didn't want to have anything to do with him?

why wait til after the season to have surgery if its that bad. not taking Flores side, but maybe Fuller kept saying "its possible itll get better with time, lets hold off on surgery" every 2 weeks. So Flo really didnt know when he was just gonna get the surgery and was frustrated he wouldnt hurry up and do it so he could come back

Back
Top Bottom