Will Fuller Update! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller Update!

This is why we can’t jump to conclusions on players and call them out like we did. Kind of pathetic as a fan base we jumped on this guy for dogging it and mailing it in when his injury was pretty serious and we got zero info.

I understand there wasn’t much info out there and he got paid and didn’t play, but they are still people.

It’s official. I’ve gone soft…smh
He could have had the surgery early in the year

Meh finger or not i still didnt want him. .

Maybe the docs will prescribe him some PED's for the entire 2022 season for his finger and he will go back to being a good wr. Flores being a POS will actually benefit him though if he wants to come back and play. He can tell teams anything it wants, MAYBE he was milking the injury MAYBE he wasnt. but his word against Flo's hush hush attitude.

Honestly Flo probably caused us to hate alot more players than we had to. maybe he had something to do with the X fiasco, maybe he promised X they'd get together and look at his contract again then he tried to back out, MAYBE our OL has talent just Flo gave us the worst friggin OL coach he could find, Maybe with a vote of confidence Tua would've strived this season Flo just wanted to put him thru hell so now half the media and fans think Tua is a turd.

I guess the big difference is, players were more out spoken with Gase and past coaches, i still remember Parker begging to play and saying he was healthy when Gase was saying "too injured to play" I dont think you once heard a player say "Naa his finger is ****ed up pretty bad"

Maybe he proves me wrong in his next stop, but i was against Fuller before signing him, so possibly im bias.

I do have some empathy though. I hope its not his dominant hand that was injured. I caught my hand on fire once and it was unusable for a couple weeks, you cant even wipe your ass comfortably with your non dominate hand

Posted today by none other than WFIII on Instagram. Looks like he just had surgery on his hand. Now we can all sit here and wonder why it took so long to get his hand operated on. Meanhile, $10M later and basically zero production, the Dolphins still need major WR upgrades. Final note: is he flipping us the bird?

View attachment 94819
Will Fuller Who???

He did. This was his second surgery after his “set back”.
Two surgeries and multiple setbacks. Clearly more to the story than we all knew. And our hatred of Fuller could’ve been avoided if Flores would even address it in any single one of his press conferences. Instead he treats it like it’s the origin of the Da Vinci code.

And our hatred of Fuller could’ve been avoided if Flores would even address it in any single one of his press conferences. Instead he treats it like it’s the origin of the Da Vinci code.

He absolutely stunk in this department, letting all kinds of narratives fly around the team with Watson, Fuller, Tua, Play calling duties. Although in hindsight, I guess if he was the one courting Watson, may have been one case where keeping quiet was the best practice, but it still allowed a poop storm to surround the QB situation.

Posted today by none other than WFIII on Instagram. Looks like he just had surgery on his hand. Now we can all sit here and wonder why it took so long to get his hand operated on. Meanhile, $10M later and basically zero production, the Dolphins still need major WR upgrades. Final note: is he flipping us the bird?

View attachment 94819
I just wonder what he has been doing with the finger that it keeps getting injured....lol

Back
Top Bottom