Will Fuller Update! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller Update!

Where is his little finger???????
It's inside the wrap, covered with a half cast wrapped around it.

I can show you all a pic of the same wrap I had from years ago and after photos if you want 😂 I also had a tumor removed from the tip of my index, fingerprint side, same hand! They opened up the entire area from the first joint up to the tip. Months apart, totally separate events.

Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty

For $10 million I'd be prepared to have the best surgeons take that finger off and replace it with some DC Universe Cyborg/Tony Stark hi-tech digit type thing that bends in 2 places whilst taking in Analytics.

why wait til after the season to have surgery if its that bad. not taking Flores side, but maybe Fuller kept saying "its possible itll get better with time, lets hold off on surgery" every 2 weeks. So Flo really didnt know when he was just gonna get the surgery and was frustrated he wouldnt hurry up and do it so he could come back

Doctors give the HC updates

Doctors give the HC updates
sometimes they let the player choose what route he wants to go in regards to injury.

could it not be possible the docs told Will "it wont get worse without surgery, but no guarantees it will heal. we can fo surgery and youll be back in 3 weeks. what route do you want to go?" " tell coach we're gonna wait a couple weeks and see." and this went in for 12 weeks

sometimes they let the player choose what route he wants to go in regards to injury.

could it not be possible the docs told Will "it wont get worse without surgery, but no guarantees it will heal. we can fo surgery and youll be back in 3 weeks. what route do you want to go?" " tell coach we're gonna wait a couple weeks and see." and this went in for 12 weeks

Likely true, but I doubt the docs would give him a season off for surgery and quick recovery. And, since no one can force surgery, Fuller would be jeopardizing his career

Personally I feel there is a big difference between a normal person getting hurt st work and a guy playing a game for millions.
Right, but if you can't do the job then you cant do the job. His hand was FUCT! Cant catch passes when one of your hands is less useful than a skin tag.

That was his 2nd surgery on his hand. This was obviously alot more serious then what the team was willing to report. Another instance of this stupid policy to not letting anything out and having the media and fans imagination go off on players who dont deserve the backlash.

The hate this man has received for a legitimate injury is crazy. It's a shame he wasn't healthy but I'm sure he would've preferred it. He took a 1 year prove it deal, and I'm sure didn't want to do that again. Some of you are ridiculous.

Definitely didn't appear like he wanted to play this year. As to the injury, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

It must have been different than Tua's injury.

Posted today by none other than WFIII on Instagram. Looks like he just had surgery on his hand. Now we can all sit here and wonder why it took so long to get his hand operated on. Meanhile, $10M later and basically zero production, the Dolphins still need major WR upgrades. Final note: is he flipping us the bird?

View attachment 94819
He flipped us the bird a long time ago

Back
Top Bottom