Will Fuller Update! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller Update!

I’m not going to personally judge Fuller. If I got hurt at work but still got paid my $10M to sit at home for the next 4 months, you wouldn’t see any of me rushing to be get back either.

Blame Grier for giving an injury prone play that contract.

I’m not going to personally judge Fuller. If I got hurt at work but still got paid my $10M to sit at home for the next 4 months, you wouldn’t see any of me rushing to be get back either.

Blame Grier for giving an injury prone play that contract.

Personally I feel there is a big difference between a normal person getting hurt st work and a guy playing a game for millions.

This is why we can’t jump to conclusions on players and call them out like we did. Kind of pathetic as a fan base we jumped on this guy for dogging it and mailing it in when his injury was pretty serious and we got zero info.

I understand there wasn’t much info out there and he got paid and didn’t play, but they are still people.

It’s official. I’ve gone soft…smh
I was thinking the same thing. Brisset must have really loaded that ball up with some improvised explosive 🧨 thing.

Not sure if they even legally can, but Miami should try to get most his salary back. No way should anyone be able to get away with what he did.

WTF! Did they have to attach his hand back on his wrist for crying out loud!

Back
Top Bottom