Will The REAL Phin Phans Please Stand Up!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The REAL Phin Phans Please Stand Up!!!

But we've drafted out and out garbage for our first pick. And I don't think any of the other picks were good at all too. That second part is mostly due to rage over the first pick, but I'll stick by it. Moore being picked where he was, the worst first pick in the history of the NFL. Flat out.

You're funny. I've read you're posts in this thread and think they're hilarious. You'd be more credible if you were forming actual English sentences, but I get your point.

I do like the fact that you cover yourself by saying that you will never agree with the pick because he could have been selected much later. I like your use of something that nobody can prove or disprove to make your point. Clever. Pathetic, but clever.

one thing you are missing erralyn (excuse spelling) is that Clev, Dallas and philli all had Moore high and that comes from them. Reports had moore going to one of them in teh second and judging that there were five lbs taken after Moore there was a huge run. He was the guy touted by spielman and he has good trak record with slecting talent so uintil he plays a down we cannot judge it, will you hold your rage if Moore becomes a starter this year? This kid has alot of fire, good head, good character, is a good FOOTBALL player, may noyt have prototypical size but then neither does Zach.

I personally resent the tone of this thread. The title alone indicates that we are not REAL fans because we don't agree with the pick.

You know we are pissed becasue we ARE real fans. REAL fans who are tired of losing in blowout playoff losses. REAL fans who watched Marino waste away without a ring, and REAL fans who fear that the nucleus of this good defense is just about past its prime.

The time for Miami to win is NOW! We can't wait for developmental picks. This team has only one or two areas that are keeping us down. And they are on offense. What few needs we had on defense is being addressed in Free Agency.

This guy Moore, is just not what we needed.

Originally posted by ebozzz

No reason to be sorry. Just don't write us off before we see the final product. ;)

Well, I've been a diehard Phins fan for over 30 years. I go to every home game, attend lots of practices, and I wear something that says the dolphins on it almost every single day of the year, no exageration.

I'll never just write them off, as a matter of fact I'm more of a homer than not, but I see this teams window closing quickly. Hopefully this can be a better ending to a year.......

Nice post Ozzy!

We are unhappy because we ARE real fans. We don't want to see this defense by a 2000's version of Marino where opportunity comes and goes.

We want to win and think there is a real shot. All we need are a few pieces...on offense.

I'm sorry when you are this close every move counts.

Originally posted by zonk39
Tell em Ozzy! You going to mini camp?

Every year brutha, and I know exactly what you look like, and you will recongnize me as soon as you see me. That's if your going?

I'm going to be there Friday and at Joe Robbie.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Nice post Ozzy!

We are unhappy because we ARE real fans. We don't want to see this defense by a 2000's version of Marino where opportunity comes and goes.

We want to win and think there is a real shot. All we need are a few pieces...on offense.

I'm sorry when you are this close every move counts.

And of course I inderstand where your coming from, but I'm only mad because I think I'm a better GM than they are, and thought there was a better choice for their first pick. :)

And of course I'm still waiting for a team to hire me, after all these years :D

I'm very happy with the rest of the draft though, very happy!

And I won't be a bit biased towards Moore, I'll be at camp giving him the grades he deserves. I know my grades are not worth much but in my eyes he'll get a fair shake.

Hey maybe someone should start a petition to get Ozzy the GM job!

OZZY! OZZY! OZZY!

Originally posted by Ozzy
I'll never just write them off, as a matter of fact I'm more of a homer than not, but I see this teams window closing quickly. Hopefully this can be a better ending to a year.......

Ozzy,

Maybe that's why they went with the youth movement in this draft. I think that the Phins realistically have at least two years in their window of opportunity. If some of the young guys develop, it could be longer than that.

Lively Up Yourself!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Lol...I'm surprised someone with a Bob Marley avatar didn't suggest a different method of relaxation:lol: Honestly man, I was just responding to the rant. If you wanted mellow, you shouldn't have tagged the post with ":yell: ". Peace.:D

I'm glad that I was able to get a laugh out of you! I was at work when I posted that response and in rushing I forgot to add my obligatory smilies. :D ;) Oh yeah, I just say no to drugs but some good Reggae music would definitely have a calming effect on a lot of us! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by fin-atic
I personally resent the tone of this thread. The title alone indicates that we are not REAL fans because we don't agree with the pick.

You know we are pissed becasue we ARE real fans. REAL fans who are tired of losing in blowout playoff losses. REAL fans who watched Marino waste away without a ring, and REAL fans who fear that the nucleus of this good defense is just about past its prime.

The time for Miami to win is NOW! We can't wait for developmental picks. This team has only one or two areas that are keeping us down. And they are on offense. What few needs we had on defense is being addressed in Free Agency.

This guy Moore, is just not what we needed.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but I have to disagree with your interpretation. Being concerned about our draft results is fine. Too many people were sounding off like Chicken Little around here! You know the story. "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" :) Well, in my opinion the sky is not falling. Now that doesn't mean that I'm in total agreement with the payer decisions that were made.

I don't claim to understand why our draft took the direction that it did. All I know is that we have what we have. The draft is over. We have to accept that fact and move on. There's still too much work to be done. So guess what? I let it go! I'm ready to root for all of the guys that are getting ready to start work right now and that means from the highest pick to the undrafted free agents. All I cab do is to try to be as positive as I can about where we are at. Negativity is certainly is not going to help us, right? You do believe that good attitudes can help overcome negative factors, don't you?

All I'm trying to say is that we need more solidarity than division in our midsts. U-N-I-T-Y baby! It starts with Wayne and trickles down into the fan base. We're all a part of the process of taking this franchise to another championship. No weak links allowed! One Love people. One love.

Like Ozzy, I'm an old school fan myself. More than 30 years of devotion and it's been a long time since we've gone all the way! It won't happen with all of this sniping going on. Now let's get it together! The bandwagon is rolling out. Get on board or eat dust! We've got a title to win!

:band: :bandwagon

Last edited by a moderator:
I think when they tee it up in September everyone is united.
Bu that is what this forum is for. Somehting as signifigant as the draft is going to stimulate conversation and debate. Especially when Miami makes such controversial picks.

I think you were out of line for saying that we are not REAL fans and making this seem personal. I mean we may not like some of the moves, but its just talking up the current events.

We all love dem 'Fins!!

Back
Top Bottom