Jalen Hurd
David Montgomery
Chase Winovich
Tyree Jackson
Bryce Love
Ryan Finley
Will Grier

All the notable names we passed on for Josh Rosen

Do any of you think it was worth passing on these names listed above?

I seriously think we should have traded a third round pick for him like you all think we should have but I won't complain, however I do think that DK Metcalf, Jaylen Furguson and Tyree Jackson will make us regret this along with a few more players listed.

I would have kept the 2nd round pick and waited until the cardinals had no choice but to wait for next years 4th rounder, but like I said I won't complain

You can’t ask for a better scenario than what New Orleans provided for us.

38 guys drafted in the third round, 20 of them will flat out suck, 10 will be solid players, 5 will be very good and 3 will be great. Who loves those odds?

Best case scenario Jaylon Ferguson has the same exact career as Jason Taylor, so what, we went 1-15 and won 1 playoff game with JT. 99 is my 2nd favorite player of all time and it’s not his fault the franchise blew. Their is no substitute for taking a chance on a talented QB.

Also the greatest way to enhance your chance at success is by acquring draft picks. Took long enough for someone in Miami to grasp this basic philosophy that just requires a tad bit of patience.

I think some people are legimitaley upset we arent trying to be 1-15 on purpose.

Last edited:
I think the only way we regret this move is if the coaching staff is extremely stupid and starts Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Grier must now follow up on this excellent move by immediately cutting Fitzpatrick and leaving the staff with no choice in the matter.

I think the only way we regret this move is if the coaching staff is extremely stupid and starts Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Grier must now follow up on this excellent move by immediately cutting Fitzpatrick and leaving the staff with no choice in the matter.
That would be so Dolphins to start Fitz but I think he stays as a backup

The worst case scenario is if he's good enough to tease us that he may be the guy...

Agreed, Ryan Fitzpatrick has had steadily improving ratings outside of the AFC east. Fitz had a 63 QBR Rosen 26. My fear is that Rosen won't see the field next year because Fitz is going to eat him up in camp and win us 4-6 games.

Agreed, Ryan Fitzpatrick has had steadily improving ratings outside of the AFC east. Fitz had a 63 QBR Rosen 26. My fear is that Rosen won't see the field next year because Fitz is going to eat him up in camp and win us 4-6 games.

Doubtful. As much I’m not a fan of Rosen, Fitzpatrick is known as a crap practice player. Rosen probably wins the job outright.

Back
Top Bottom