with the 1st pick in the 2006 nfl draft... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the 1st pick in the 2006 nfl draft...

TakeoSpikes51 said:
People are making mock drafts akready? Training camp hasnt even started yet, let alone the season!

For once I actually agree with a bills fan. Makes no sense.

T.K.O. said:
I expect the Saints to have the number one pick. This is the year where it all falls apart on them. The 49ers and Browns also have a solid shot again

Yeah its gonna be the Saints or Titans IMO,They wont pick Leinart. The Titans would since Air Mcnair is getting old.

PatsSuck456 said:
Yeah its gonna be the Saints or Titans IMO,They wont pick Leinart. The Titans would since Air Mcnair is getting old.

If the Saints are picking 1st it means they're likely done with Brooks. So why wouldn't they take Leinart?

There are some very good players coming out in positions of need next year.We may not get a chance at Ferguson but Winston and Mc Neil should be available at LT and Rodrique Wright and Ngata should be available at NT.

Unfortunately it will not be a good year for upper echelon QBs after Leinert.

Roman529 said:
I also think we will draft Omar Jacobs...he is originally from the Miami area and I think Leinart will go before him and be a top 5 pick....I see Miami winning 7 or 8 games and drafting somewhere around the middle of the first round....Jacobs would be a great pickup.
I hope you are right he's my favorite QB prospect out there besides Leinhart, I would love for us to be able to draft Omar Jacobs... especially in the middle of the first round, but I honestly don't think we don't have much of a chance for him if we win 7 or 8 games. I really think he'll be a top 10 pick and he could very well win the Heisman, which would only help him rise up on draft boards. But like I said, I really hope that you are right. :pray:

I think the Jets will take Linehart after watching baby new year (pennington) throw the season away. He's a pice of crap and this season will be his coming out.

It would suck to have that bad of a year to have the #1 pick, but it would be awesome to get Leinart. That would probably solve our QB problems for the next decade and keep us out of the high picks and get us back to the playoffs.

ids say it will be cleveland sf, tn,broncos,redskins, saints , bears before we are even considered

PatsSuck456 said:

Yeah plus there no way the Titans are paying McNair that 50 million dollar roster bonus next year

T.K.O. said:
Yeah plus there no way the Titans are paying McNair that 50 million dollar roster bonus next year
A season ago, I might have argued that. McNair was the MVP, a pro bowl player, and a leader on the team. Now, he's questionable at best and his team has already released a million people slated to get roster bonuses.

Nothing to get worked up about. We had a miserable season and we have a really tough schedule coming up. We are a team that isnt going to get a bunch of respect until we start playing better. If you wrote for a website or whatever would you be picking us to be good this year? The odds are against a rookie headcoach with a lot of young unproven players playing in the AFC east. We are going to have to prove some people wrong before they start picking us to do anything.

i believe the dolphins will pick #18. there are many teams that have qbs that have to development and prove themselves. saints, 49ers, titans, browns, bills, bears, redskins, giants, cowboys, lions, tampa, arizona, raiders, and jags. all of these teams have new qbs or qbs that have struggled & (miami). i believe our coaching, rbs or rb, receivers, "D" and hopefully improved o-line will help hopefully feeley to become a productive qb and help us finish above 17 other teams. i predict a 10-6 season. time well tell, but our franchise is definitely heading in the right direction. we need to sign a safety and perhaps another db.i believe all the teams mentioned have qb trouble or new qbs except the titans. i really believe mcnair will struggle this year even if he can stay healthy. the titans will draft first. they were 5-11 last year and will be alot worse this year like having two or three wins. i also believe we will be better than the bengals, panthers and broncos. i think the texans are the team to watch out for this year.

:goof:

Back
Top Bottom