With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ???

Oh the humor. Love at 5???

I would take Love, in the 2nd round only.

At 5 im taking Andrew Thomas. At 1b im taking Tyler Biadazs. At 1c i MIGHT take Love, but probably a DE like Matos.

2nd round im taking Love for sure, and Dobbins.

Do you believe that love can become a franchise QB?

This is the way...

So we have Parker coming off a career yr, Preston Williams showing a ton of promise and Geisicki but we need another WR? in the 1st no less? QB, DE, OL, CB and RB are all bigger needs. I mean our RB core is horrific.

Your post is silly and agenda driven to take Tua out...Judy didn’t get a top fifteen grade..Tua did..
So,why don’t you answer your own question,since your trying to direct it to your likening.

By the time the draft rolls around, can you honestly say that Tua is better than Juedy/Simmons? This post is no more agenda-driven than the posts that support taking Tua at 5 with a top 15 grade. Hell, he could be 15.

So we have Parker coming off a career yr, Preston Williams showing a ton of promise and Geisicki but we need another WR? in the 1st no less? QB, DE, OL, CB and RB are all bigger needs. I mean our RB core is horrific.

I don't look at it as filling holes. I look at it as adding the best assets to the most-important areas.

Oh the humor. Love at 5???

I would take Love, in the 2nd round only.

At 5 im taking Andrew Thomas. At 1b im taking Tyler Biadazs. At 1c i MIGHT take Love, but probably a DE like Matos.

2nd round im taking Love for sure, and Dobbins.

Unlikely that Love will be there in the 2nd round. Stranger things have happened.

By the time the draft rolls around, can you honestly say that Tua is better than Juedy/Simmons? This post is no more agenda-driven than the posts that support taking Tua at 5 with a top 15 grade. Hell, he could be 15.

I can honestly say a healthy Tua is better than any combination if any other two players. It’s just the health that’s in question.

Juedy dropped two perfectly placed touchdowns by Tua against LSU that likely win the game. Juedy is good but he tends to drop passes that are costly.

He might be the #3 or #4 WR on my board behind Lamb and Shenault. I don’t think there’s a lot he can do that they can’t. But there are a few things they can do that he can’t.

I can honestly say a healthy Tua is better than any combination if any other two players. It’s just the health that’s in question.

Juedy dropped two perfectly placed touchdowns by Tua against LSU that likely win the game. Juedy is good but he tends to drop passes that are costly.

He might be the #3 or #4 WR on my board behind Lamb and Shenault. I don’t think there’s a lot he can do that they can’t. But there are a few things they can do that he can’t.

A healthy Tua is the odds on favorite to go #1. If we took him at 5, and rolled the dice, I'd be quiet about it...until it was time to talk trash about it.

Depending on who is available, I almost always like the trade down scenario, especially if Miami gets a slight bonus.

I am not enamored with Love or Herbert at all.

The OP's scenario is unlikely, but gun to my head and had to pick right now, and with Burrow, Young, Okudah, and Thomas off the board, and with Tua not cleared medically....I would trade down. If trading down isn't an option and I had to take someone, I'm looking to fill out the defense with Derrick Brown or Isaiah Simmons. For full disclosure, I haven't watch Jordan Love enough to have an opinion on him. I also don't think Herbert is the type of person (not player) that Grier and Flores would target.

Feels a bit odd he announces that after it was shown that Grier and Ross were on the field at the Bama game pregame.

One can only hope they influenced that decision...

Feels a bit odd he announces that after it was shown that Grier and Ross were on the field at the Bama game pregame.

One can only hope they influenced that decision...
I think Ross being there isnt significant since they were playing Michigan... But Grier was there also and not at Herbert's game... They all met before the game too apparently...

Back
Top Bottom