Worst Sports writer for the Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Sports writer for the Dolphins?

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Who in your opinion is the worst sports writer for the Dolphins?

Salguero and Kelly, there is no true winner because they're both dumb as dirt

I know this will catch a lot of heat, but I like Omar Kelly. Follow him and respect his opinion

**(now runs and hides in corner)** :chase:

Probably Omar Kelly. I have learned over the years by what he says and what he writes that he isn't as connected to sources as the other writers in town. A lot of what he says and writes is more speculation than facts. He also seems to view himself as a God and belittles everyone who asks him questions or tries to talk to him.

Armando is a douche a lot of the time but at least he seems to have some sources and connections to what is actually going on.

Ben Volin and Barry Jackson are probably the two best writers as far as personality and information quaility. Jeff Darlington was also one of the best when he was still here and I am glad he is still covering and breaking stories that are Dolphins related.

Omar Kelly and it's not even close. His reporting is questionable, he is a terrible writer, and his opinions are often downright bizarre.

I have a Dolphins news feed I follow that aggregates tweets from the writers, official Dolphins team tweets, etc, and more than half of it is Omar Kelly. When he's not talking about shoes, he's telling people he just blocked them with 'the pimp hand' and complaining about how stupid fans are.

Armando Salguero will never live down the high-five incident and subsequent ridiculous lies he told about it, but he's not even in the same ballpark as Kelly for consistently awful garbage being injected into his newsfeed, IMO.

I see you lurking, Volin.

it's a photo-finish!

169nsc1-1.jpg

Armando got better once he started trolling message boards and stealing ideas.

Omar is horrible BUT I can't stop following him on Twitter. It's like a bizarre sitcom. At least his goofy ideas are his own.

Mando is a joke but its not even close. Omar Kelly by a landslide. Hell Omar Kelly crushed by a Landslide sounds good lol. Stopped following that clown 8 months or so ago and I still cringe when anyone I do follow retweets him.

Back
Top Bottom