Worst Sports writer for the Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Sports writer for the Dolphins?

This thread has been amazing simply to read the sheer amount of people referencing Omar's ego and condescension. I'd call him a jerk, but truth is people like that usually got picked on a lot in their youth and are now bullying others to overcompensate and retaliate. It's sad, really. He seems like a manic depressive lashing out.

I'm in the minority, but I like all 3. Beasley and Poupart are good too.

Call me crazy, but I find Dave Hyde's articles on the Dolphins really dry. Just don't get the hype about him. Not that I don't like him, just think the main 3 have more to offer.

Omar - inept, horrible writer, thinks wrong, almost feel sorry for him.

Mando - complete and total douche but an ok writer and has sources.

Volin - improved greatly, pretty good.

B Jax - does his homework and digs up good info.

Darlington - easily the best in recent memory.

Omar Kelly is a smart guy, but he is a downright doushe. Bro, you are a newspaper columnist not a athlete. Get over yourself.

I cannot freaking stand Omar. His arrogance is unbelievable. He doesn't get that the only thing that he has that about a million other fans don't is access. He really seems to believe that he is the only one in town that knows anything about football.

Omar for the obvious reasons that have been posted before... Also I haven't heard one interview with him, no matter how short or long, where he totally butchers/uses a wrong name, or uses a phrase or word in the wrong context...

Omar for sure!

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly

Say WHATEVER you want about the Dolphins the past 5 years, but reality is they are a .500 team with crappy QB play during Parcells era.

I can't believe that no on brought up the incident two years ago i think it was when Omar tweeted out that he had this SUPER SECRET insider information that he subsequently created an absolute fan storm when people were thinking what it could actually be and made dolphin fandom wait HOURS for him to say.

that Brandon Marshall has personality disorder......like DUDE seriously??????

when he tweeted(SP) you could hear the wooshing sound from the air he knocked out of fins fans everywhere

he is a douche, and he has power and he loves to play on it

he thinks he is an absolute GOD not only to journalism but to DOLPHINS FANS

OMAR KELLY By far, i actually blocked him from my tweets so that people that follow RT's him and it doesnt show up on my timeline

how is that for justice, someone blocked his ***

he is the dolphin version of Bomani Jones

Lots of bad ones to chose from. Barry and Ben are good. Darlington was very good and still leans Miami.

These guys are not writers but ...

Thank goodness Dan Sileo is off WQAM. Good player for the Canes but unlistenable. Actually made me miss Sid :confused:

My favorites although they are homers are the guys on the Dolphins web site.

Jessie is entertaining and I realy enjoy John Congemi. The ex QB knows his stuff.

As always i come here were some of the best writers reside .:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly is the suckiest writer reporting on the Fins. Arrogance is good...when you earn it, being ****y, knowing you're the best. But why does it come so much from Kelly? What has he done? He has nothing relevant to say, and only has his (Usually wrong) opinion to report on. Learn how to spell and use grammar properly Kelly.
Does he not have editors?

Andy Cohen is my favorite writer though...very good honest topics and discussions

Back
Top Bottom