Worst Sports writer for the Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Sports writer for the Dolphins?

Omar Kelly. His lack of technical writing skills, limited vocabulary, reliance on recycled info and speculation, and shortcomings as a journalist pretty much cripple him. Add to those weaknesses his pretentiousness, Bible thumping, wise guy put-downs, limited knowledge of the sport, and serious ignorance of college and draft prospects and one has reason to avoid reading him and to suggest a bitch slapping. IMO.

I miss Jeff Darlington writing for the Herald but glad he got the NFL Network gig. Dude is a really good sports reporter. I like Armando for his sources. Can't deny that he's connected to an inside source. Barry's sports buzz in a must read for me. Volin is pretty solid. I always check the Palm & Herald when I'm looking for Dolphin news. Not a fan of the Sun at all. I just started following Perkins on twitter to see what he's about but he's not that active. I don't care for the personal opinions of most writers. Their opinions are as worthless as mine. I just want the facts.

Adam Beasley is approaching Omar status. He sucks. His "insider info" comes from watching ESPN and NFLN. Watch his timeline...it is terrible.

Omar Kelly is unquestionably a terrible sports writer, probably the worst I've ever seen for any team. You can't call him a journalist because that would probably cause journalism as an industry and concept to collapse. He's also astonishingly bad at being a person. I'm not sure it's possible to be stupider without some sort of head trauma.

There are a number of **** awful sports writers in the world, but Omar is uniquely bad. There's no greater fool in Florida or anywhere else. He is a braindead narcissist with no grasp of reality and zero ability to even catch whiff of insight much less investigate and relate something worth knowing.

Salguero took his douchiness to another level for insulting a good reporter in Ben Volin.

Salguero took his douchiness to another level for insulting a good reporter in Ben Volin.

Mando has been over the top with this. Just be a good writer and stop being a bitch, Mando.

Back
Top Bottom