Worst starting QB in NFL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst starting QB in NFL?

Re: Re: Re: Worst starting QB in NFL?

Originally posted by Judge

Are you serious? In your mind, Jay Fiedler is a top-5 type QB? Talk about inaccurate mumbo-jumbo!

He isn't even in the top 5 of the AFC East!

HATE :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, would anyone in their right mind choose Fiedler over the following, off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Favre
Warner
McNabb
Bledsoe
Brady
Couch
Miller
Griese
Dilfer
Brooks
Brunell
Vick
Stewart
Vinny T
Manning
McNair
Trent Green
Flutie
Gannon
Culpepper
Carr
Harrington
Plummer

Any of these guys mentioned above are either clearly better or have so much more potential that they would merit the starting job over Fiedler.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Worst starting QB in NFL?

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

Inaccurate Mumbo-Jumbo!!

..........and HATE :lol: :lol: :lol:

If denial makes you feel better, enjoy it. :D :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, would anyone in their right mind choose Fiedler over the following, off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Favre
Warner
McNabb
Bledsoe
Brady
Couch
Miller
Griese
Dilfer
Brooks
Brunell
Vick
Stewart
Vinny T
Manning
McNair
Trent Green
Flutie
Gannon
Culpepper
Carr
Harrington
Plummer

Any of these guys mentioned above are either clearly better or have so much more potential that they would merit the starting job over Fiedler.
:eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In all serious...................................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Worst starting QB in NFL?

If denial makes you feel better, enjoy it. :D :lol: :lol:

If being a bad judge of talent makes you somebody..................uh-oh here I go!! Never mind. Im out, I'll let performance be my post!

Are you serious? Did i just see Jim Miller on that list? And Flutie? Plummer? What has he proven. You wanna talk about bad TD-INT ratio, then Plummer is where you start. God, walking contradictions!

Trent Green? Vinny T? Why God, did you let me read such drivel? Stewart, Vick Griese? What have they done that Fiedler hasn't?

Ever hear of an NFL stat book? Ever hear of winning percentage? Ahahahaha

Judge,

Newsday.com reports former NFL QB Danny Kanell has returned to football, joining the Dragons of the AFL.

any AFL, CFL or NFL Europe QBs you want to add to that list

maybe Chris Simms, too or Mannings bro. :rolleyes:

Kent Graham is the worst starting QB in the league. He's starting over Carr in Houston. Chris Weinke isn't very good either.

And enough with the smiley faces already!

i'm disappointed there have been this many responses to this post. that said, i have fallen into the trap. we get it dude, everybody who has played QB on any level is better than Fiedler. excellent point. maybe if we beg the jets, they'll give us Vinny for him.

Carr was running the first team offense on the first day of Houston's mini camp. He's already their starter.

I'll add to this. Starting QBs I would take over Jay Fiedler:

AFC East:
1. Drew Bledsoe
2. Tom Brady

AFC Central:
1. Tim Couch
2. Jeff Blake

AFC West:
1. Rich Gannon (though I'm not real crazy about him)
2. Trent Green
3. Drew Brees
4. Brian Griese

AFC South:
1. Peyton Manning
2. Steve McNair
3. Mark Brunell
4. David Carr (much more potential than Fiedler)

NFC East:
1. Donovan McNabb
2. Kerry Collins
3. Patrick Ramsey (potential again)

NFC Central:
1. Brett Farve
2. Daunte Culpepper
3. Joey Harrington (potential again)
4. Chris Chandler

NFC West:
1. Kurt Warner
2. Jeff Garcia
3. Jake Plummer (and I'm not real crazy about him either)

NFC South:
1. Aaron Brooks
2. Michael Vick
3. Brad Johnson

So, that's 25 starting QBs (I really should leave out Ramsey, but I'd start him over Fiedler) that I would take over Fiedler. IMO, Fiedler is at the same level as guys such as Matt Hasselbeck, John Kitna, Kordell Stewart (last year = FLUKE), Chris Weinke, Vinny Testaverde, and Quincy Carter.

you're forgetting one immeasurable fact

IF FIEDLER IS SO BAD, HOW COME HIS RECORD AGAINST THE BILLS IS 4-0!:D

Re: you're forgetting one immeasurable fact

Originally posted by dolfan06
IF FIEDLER IS SO BAD, HOW COME HIS RECORD AGAINST THE BILLS IS 4-0!:D

I think that measures quite nicely. But 6-0 will be even better. There is no way the Bills adjust with their new players in just 1 season.

And all the Bills fans:cry: and make more excuses. Yes , yes we know next year.

BB

You should have added the word "potential" to Green, Vick, and Brees. What have any of them done up to this point?

Back
Top Bottom