~Worst Team in the NFL~ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~Worst Team in the NFL~

Nah, he’s much better. Not even close. The ”if he survives long enough” is a fair point, both in terms of potential trade and injuries, but he is light years better than Brisett.

Tua isn’t light years better than anyone. He is a **** QB just like Biscuit. Tua ****ing sucks just as much

The problem is Ross and the front office. They have blow all of the first round picks for years. They have made horrible moves at every level.

And there are people who still think that if we sign Watson everything will flip around...
This team has major issues and has regressed.

It’s a total cluster Fuk. Unbelievable how bad this team is. Embarrassing,depressing and unacceptable! Poor Shula must be turning over in his grave. RIP. Good lord I miss you 🐬🐬🐬

Tua won’t do much better if he survives long enough
I think Tua will be a great QB in the NFL but unfortunately he will probably have to be traded to become that great QB. Because I don’t see any QB having success with this offensive staff and the OL for the Dolphins.

Hopefully Tua ends up on a team with a good OC and a solid OL. Then the Tua haters will realize he was never the problem with this team.

Nah, he’s much better. Not even close. The ”if he survives long enough” is a fair point, both in terms of potential trade and injuries, but he is light years better than Brisett.
Agreed, everything Brissett does is a few ticks slow and I’m being kind. Tua is much better.

The Jets look a lot better against a much better Titans team than the Dolphins do against an 0-3 Colts team.
They look better, but I'm not sure the Titans are much better opponent any day, but especially today. They are missing some key players.

Jets really don't look bad. Zach Wilson has made a couple of bad mistakes but otherwise the Jets look pretty good today.

Back
Top Bottom