~Worst Team in the NFL~ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~Worst Team in the NFL~

I guess it’s Karma. We loved it when the Texans were terrible when we had their first round pick. Now that the Eagles have the Dolphins first round pick next year, it’s not as much fun. As the saying goes, “what comes around goes around“.
Yup, the Karma aspect is what raised my concerns when the trade was made. I felt it could backfire. And so far it has.

This is a trash forum with trash fans. But that’s Flurida for you
Perhaps you can find a team where you can actually spell the states name. If Florida is too difficult for you to spell, maybe New York world be easier for you.

If I was Tua, I would throw myself down a flight of stairs so I could sit out all season.
I love Tua and I think he will be a great NFL QB but I doubt it will be with this team or coaching staff. I hope he gets traded to a team with better players and a better offensive coaching staff and he leads that team to multiple SB wins. While the Dolphins go through a dozen more QB’s looking for a replacement for a Marino.

Bad management, period. What happened to Apple computer when Skully took over? He brought his mentality of pepsico and turned Apple into a joke. With correct management you can make your product shine.

Bad management, period. What happened to Apple computer when Skully took over? He brought his mentality of pepsico and turned Apple into a joke. With correct management you can make your product shine.
The difference is Apple was a publicly traded company and the stock owners put pressure on the company to make a change and the board of directors at Apple forced Skully out.

The Dolphins are a privately owned company and while fans can bitch and complain all they want to. They have no real power to force a change in ownership or any position on the Dolphins. Ross has total control of the organization and who is hired and fired.

We are definitely at the bottom. I think Jacksonville is the worst right now however, we have blown tons of picks.
The difference is that Jacksonville, despite losing, actually played the best game of their season this week and it's not unreasonable to expect that Lawrence will get better the more he learns what throws not to make in this league.

In Miami Tua has pretty much plateau'd with what he can do without an offensive line, and that's when he can stay on the field.

Really? Show me where I did, please.
Worst TEAM In The NFL. Yes?
Players ain't the problem. Few brain dead ones that can't stay still when it matters but bigger picture is the higher ups.

Not the worst players. I got faith in the team. Its the way they being set up to fail that is my concern.
We have a lot of good players but it’s useless how they’re being lead. Nothing gonna change that. And when we do finally hire a new regime they’ll gut this team and go through the process all over again just hoping this doesn’t happen again. I would say this will be a new five year process

Back
Top Bottom