~Worst Team in the NFL~ | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~Worst Team in the NFL~

They look better, but I'm not sure the Titans are much better opponent any day, but especially today. They are missing some key players.
Teams miss key players nearly every week. So the Titans losing to a bad Jets team is almost as bad as the Dolphins losing to an awful Colts team. At least the Titans weren’t at home today Losing in front of their own fans.

Every good team offense look good.. I thought brissett would be good enough but he ain't neither...go get Watson .our Oc is joke..OL played ok..no excused miss opportunity again this week..got score point. That bottom line..scare kick field goal. When ur team cant score.
Why exactly would Watson have any interest in coming to the Dolphins? They are obviously a bad team and a trade for Watson would mean they would be giving up their top draft picks the next two years. If Watson wants to go from one bad organization to another bad organization, he agrees to a trade to the Dolphins.

If he wants to go to an organization that can actually help him win a SB in the next few years, he demands he be traded to an organization that is better run than the Dolphins.

I'm sick to my stomach over that Philly trade.
I guess it’s Karma. We loved it when the Texans were terrible when we had their first round pick. Now that the Eagles have the Dolphins first round pick next year, it’s not as much fun. As the saying goes, “what comes around goes around“.

Looking right now like we are definitely one of if not the worst team in the league. It’s gonna be a long year again with a lot of questions heading into the offseason. There are so many issues with this team, it’s like looking at a train wreck beforehand. Why year after year are we always at this same point?

Back
Top Bottom