Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article! | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article!

We have to get Tua and Burrow and Love, otherwise the patriots will get one of them!

You have a chance at a possible franchise QB and you're going to trade it away for what?

For another possible franchise QB and like five other possible starters over the course of the next couple of years.

Basically, the Bengals could draft Tua or Herbert at 5 and use all the picks to put something around them. Something the Dolphins really should be looking to do, with all the holes on this roster, but, ya know, Ross ....

For another possible franchise QB and like five other possible starters over the course of the next couple of years.

Basically, the Bengals could draft Tua or Herbert at 5 and use all the picks to put something around them. Something the Dolphins really should be looking to do, with all the holes on this roster, but, ya know, Ross ....

I don't know...that same Ross wanted to trade the M.Fitzpatrick pick and acquire multiple more. He also wanted to draft L.Jackson. So...he may have some idea about drafting.

Am I the only one who is open to trading down if it nets us 1 or multiple first round picks next year? Next year we'd have enough assets for the 1st overall

SO here's the question (to me). How do the Dolphins get defensible intel on Tua's hip BEFORE the Combine? If they can get some top secret intel they could totally make a move to get him before they all learn the same and the value of the pick goes into orbit (probably there already).

With that said of other Dolphins QB interest, Herbert had a great first day of practice in front of our boys for Senior Bowl.

Am I the only one who is open to trading down if it nets us 1 or multiple first round picks next year? Next year we'd have enough assets for the 1st overall

Why do people keep suggesting this? Why would the team with the first overall pick trade it with Lawrence sitting there?

Why do people keep suggesting this? Why would the team with the first overall pick trade it with Lawrence sitting there?
I tend to agree with you but you never know who has that number one or two pick, There’s always the chance it may be a non-quarterback needy team such as a team that picked one this year.

There also may be someone who gives Trevor Lawrence competition as the 1 Or who the hell knows he may get hurt Aka Tua...Anything can happen

I would certainly listen to offers. I don't really buy the Trevor Lawrence hype.

He's not the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck, or Peyton, or the best of all time. That's not a knock on Fabio either - he's going to be fine. It's a knock on all the people that have heaped that on him.

Sorry let me rephrase. If Tua or Burrow are not on the board by #5, I'm open to trading down. I think Tua and Burrow are the only 2 QB's with Franchise QB level potential in this draft. I'd rather we just trade down and build our Oline. Ofcourse everyone has their own opinion which is perfectly fine, that's just how I feel

SO here's the question (to me). How do the Dolphins get defensible intel on Tua's hip BEFORE the Combine? If they can get some top secret intel they could totally make a move to get him before they all learn the same and the value of the pick goes into orbit (probably there already).

With that said of other Dolphins QB interest, Herbert had a great first day of practice in front of our boys for Senior Bowl.
They could simply ask for it

I tend to agree with you but you never know who has that number one or two pick, There’s always the chance it may be a non-quarterback needy team such as a team that picked one this year.

There also may be someone who gives Trevor Lawrence competition as the 1 Or who the hell knows he may get hurt Aka Tua...Anything can happen

There’s A LOT that has to go right for that to happen. In fact, the chances are so slim that it’s downright criminal to pass on an elite QB prospect this year in hopes that something that has such a small chance of occurring actually happens.

Get your guy at all costs, may hit it it of the park or waste picks, god knows we have done a lot of the latter

Get your guy at all costs, may hit it it of the park or waste picks, god knows we have done a lot of the latter
I'm not a fan of "at all cost". That is the easiest way to cripple a team for decades.

Back
Top Bottom