Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article!

The nfl draft is a risk regardless. Any player can turn elite, any player can fail.

If Burrow becomes elite, we get crushed for not taking him. If he fails and we take him, we get crushed.
Again i ask. When did burrow become a cant miss product???
No one has stated he is a can’t miss product. The fact is there is not a can’t miss product in the entire draft. Obviously there will be some players in the draft who will have long and successful careers while others will not even be in the league in a couple of years,

It isn’t about guaranteeing that Burrow is going to be a can‘t miss product. It is about trading up for a QB who just had the best year ever for a college QB and someone who appears to be better than any other QB in the draft and that includes a Tua, IMO.

I hope the Dolphins make this trade and if it doesn’t work out, you can tell me, “I told you so”.

Is he a guy that can carry a mediocre team?

Name someone on his offensive line that is going in the first round?

Before this season, was Jamarr Chase a top 10 talent. Was he that talented last season? Will he be this talented next season?

Can he carry a team?

No one has stated he is a can’t miss product. The fact is there is not a can’t miss product in the entire draft. Obviously there will be some players in the draft who will have long and successful careers while others will not even be in the league in a couple of years,

It isn’t about guaranteeing that Burrow is going to be a can‘t miss product. It is about trading up for a QB who just had the best year ever for a college QB and someone who appears to be better than any other QB in the draft and that includes a Tua, IMO.

I hope the Dolphins make this trade and if it doesn’t work out, you can tell me, “I told you so”.
I'm a fins fan. I want to win. I told you sos are for losers. That's not what I'm about. If FloCo makes the trade...I'm rooting for it to work

all kidding aside, if we swing and miss on a qb i don't think most would be shocked. If we hit, people will be electrified cause we won't be the same 'ol

Name someone on his offensive line that is going in the first round?

Before this season, was Jamarr Chase a top 10 talent. Was he that talented last season? Will he be this talented next season?

Can he carry a team?
Are you really trying to agrue LSU wasn't loaded with NFL talent? Really?

I am in no way propping tua up. You still need to be better. If you read my posts which I think you do (as I read yours) you have to admit I don't support either. Theres no need to debate non substantiated arguements. If you want to attack me at least go after my posting history. I'm on the Herbert train. So kill me for that. At least that is consistent with my position. Dis me on Herbert then it's at least legit.
I'm not attacking you. I'm just questioning you to get a grip on your position.

I won't diss you on Herbert...I want to though, especially if we take him at 5. In may have to back away from the season. That, or up my blood pressure script from 5Mg to 10MG.

I don't doubt that Miami could be interested Burrow. He had one of the best seasons I've seen from a college quarterback.

The trade compensation as stated is too much in my opinion. If it's two #1's maybe. But it does take away from top picks to build around Burrow.

I like Burrow a lot, though. And with Tua you'd have to expect that he will miss time with injuries.

Can we bring the rest of LSU'S offense. That receiving core is amazing.

I'm not attacking you. I'm just questioning you to get a grip on your position.

I won't diss you on Herbert...I want to though, especially if we take him at 5. In may have to back away from the season. That, or up my blood pressure script from 5Mg to 10MG.
I've been 100% consistent on my position.

Are you really trying to agrue LSU wasn't loaded with NFL talent? Really?

There's NFL talent...then there's Bama talent.

In offense, compare the draft rankings of all positions.

LSU does not have Bama talent. If they are Bama talent, they picked a fine time to blossom in Burrow's one wonderous year.

If burrow turned out to be an elite stud in the pros no one would care about the cost. And Grier would keep his job longer.

That’s just the truth of it.
That is true, but Miami would need a better plan than they had with Ryan Tannehill.

I would hate to see Burrow behind this current line and with no running game.

There's NFL talent...then there's Bama talent.

In offense, compare the draft rankings of all positions.

LSU does not have Bama talent. If they are Bama talent, they picked a fine time to blossom in Burrow's one wonderous year.
I don't agree that LSU didn't have the same talent as bama this year. Let's wait for the draft to see

The reason no one brings this up is because the NFL manning family influence. He was never going to play for san Diego. Please research more...
But they still had to make the trade, it’s not like he was given to the Giants. Please research more....

Back
Top Bottom