Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article!

Amazing how much some would give up for a one year wonder.
Not sure how people believe burrow is some generational talent...scary
One year wonder?

Does that make Tua a two-year wonder?

Burrow is neck and neck with Tua. In fact, he's ahead. You don't believe me...watch and see who goes first overall.

One year wonder?

Does that make Tua a two-year wonder?

Burrow is neck and neck with Tua. In fact, he's ahead. You don't believe me...watch and see who goes first overall.
Come on dphinz...do better...when have I supported tua?? You're better than this.

seriously??? I would do this trade in a heartbeat! We still keep our #26 first rounder, and still keep our late 2nd rounder.

Obviously if we get Joe Burrow we need to fix the OL badly. With the #26 pick, you pick the best LT on the board. Next year you can go for Creed Humphrey, im not opposed to Kilgore being here for another year. Or, get some FA's in here like Thuney.
Humphrey did not declare

Of all the negative nancies I love you the best.

I’m not a negative Nancy but I’m not rainbows and unicorns either. And this is far far from my first rodeo.

Maybe the wentz trade compensation will be more in line to get to pick 2. I just got this feeling the nfl is very high on tua as a qb. I know that tape says they should be.

If people don’t want the 23 year old 5th year qb with the average arm hey I get it but you aren’t going up there for a qb pulling the wool over that teams eyes.

Really concerned about this obsession with giving away everything for Burrow. One good year and now he’s the best QB prospect ever.

A can't miss talent is talked about from HS on. Not after 1 year. So you think he is can't miss. How long does it take him to take cicny to the playoffs? Under your definition I would expect them to be perennial winners starting in 2020
Straw man much?

I’m not a negative Nancy but I’m not rainbows and unicorns either. And this is far far from my first rodeo.

Maybe the wentz trade compensation will be more in line to get to pick 2. I just got this feeling the nfl is very high on tua as a qb. I know that tape says they should be.

If people don’t want the 23 year old 5th year qb with the average arm hey I get it but you aren’t going up there for a qb pulling the wool over that teams eyes.
Hoops if I'm called a fins can't do wrong then your as negative as they come. Now if we want to be adults and admit we both fall in the middle cool. But for sure I'm not trading the future of the franchise for a one hit wonder. Now I'm all for getting a franchise qb. I've always posted qb is the most important position. But it is for the right qb. I'm not trading the entire draft for 'a land down under'

Same thing I’m wondering about your first sentence on your post prior.

Like wtf
I've been called a fin lover where they can do no wrong. Which doesn't apply...does negative Nancy apply to you?

Come on dphinz...do better...when have I supported tua?? You're better than this.
Sometimes I have to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" on a subject...

Burrow is a one year wonder at LSU, but those who don't peel any layers back won't realize that the Ohio State job that Haskins won, Burrow was ahead until he broke his hand. No broken hand and Burrow may be on the Redskins instead of Haskins.

That said, I tire of this "one year wonder" crap, as if Tua is a senior who started every game.

No...

He's had two great years. His title game comeback in relief of Hurts is a wash because Hurts had to bail him out the following season vs Georgia (10 - 25...164...1 TD...2 INTs.......and, you guessed it, an injury).

You may not be a Tua guy, but you are indirectly propping him up by downplaying this "one year wonder" (oh what a one year it was).

Where s this crap coming from...I highly doubt it this far away from the draft. Note: football is a team sport you can’t give up your shot a building a team for one player.

Last edited:
Sometimes I have to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" on a subject...

Burrow is a one year wonder at LSU, but those who don't peel any layers back won't realize that the Ohio State job that Haskins won, Burrow was ahead until he broke his hand. No broken hand and Burrow may be on the Redskins instead of Haskins.

That said, I tire of this "one year wonder" crap, as if Tua is a senior who started every game.

No...

He's had two great years. His title game comeback in relief of Hurts is a wash because Hurts had to bail him out the following season vs Georgia (10 - 25...164...1 TD...2 INTs.......and, you guessed it, an injury).

You may not be a Tua guy, but you are indirectly propping him up by downplaying this "one year wonder" (oh what a one year it was).
I am in no way propping tua up. You still need to be better. If you read my posts which I think you do (as I read yours) you have to admit I don't support either. Theres no need to debate non substantiated arguements. If you want to attack me at least go after my posting history. I'm on the Herbert train. So kill me for that. At least that is consistent with my position. Dis me on Herbert then it's at least legit.

Back
Top Bottom