Would You Be Upset If We Were Like Cleveland? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Be Upset If We Were Like Cleveland?

RedWhiteNBlue

Active Roster
Reaction score
Take the years Gase has been coach and and give us Cleveland's record sitting in their draft scenario now, would you really be any more disappointed those years if you only won 1 or none? No playoffs who cares right? You would want to see some flashes of brilliance from your draft picks and know it's going to come together with some more pieces so you know you made good decisions, but at this point I'm kinda pissed we won meaningless games though.

Yes. It'd be pitiful to be the Browns. They've had multiple top 1st rounders in the draft over the years, and they've still managed to **** them all up.

Their owner is a jackass, their coach sucks. It's a dumpster fire.

I'm a little jealous of their draft scenario I must admit. I wasn't really referring to their front office or owner who's is garbage yes. I guess the old cowboys would be a better example.

Cleveland hasn’t had a winning record since 2007. Since then they’ve won 38 games. That’s in TEN YEARS.

Finheaven would’ve imploded after 2-3 years if Miami was that horrific.

Theres only a few franchises that could go on a streak like Cleveland has and not go out of business. They have arguably the most die hard fans alongside Dallas, imo us, Pittsburgh, Green Bay. Thos franchises can be a loser for 20 years and survive. Cleveland has a big history and the fans are second to none.

If this happened to say the cardinals, chargers they simply wouldn’t have a profitable business anymore

Cleveland hasn’t had a winning record since 2007. Since then they’ve won 38 games. That’s in TEN YEARS.

Finheaven would’ve imploded after 2-3 years if Miami was that horrific.
Just the last couple years, I put that in there for a reason. They have traded down and aquired some good talent that played well the last couple years. I'm sure they can find a way to destroy the QB they draft but that's not what I'm referring to. They have an incredible draft scenrio this year.

I'm a little jealous of their draft scenario I must admit.

Well yeah, everyone would love to have a plethora of picks, especially in the first few rounds. Also the top picks of the round- so of course everyone would want in on that... just not the perpetual losing

I wouldn't have an issue with a team doing what Cleveland has done *on purpose.* But they didn't.

Just the last couple years, I put that in there for a reason. They have traded down and aquired some good talent that played well the last couple years. I'm sure they can find a way to destroy the QB they draft but that's not what I'm referring to. They have an incredible draft scenrio this year.

Acquired good talent that has played well? LOL. That's why they've gone 3-13, 1-15, 0-16 over the last 3 seasons?

It's all great and all to have a bunch of draft picks...but if you're not going to do anything with them of substance, well, that's not going to help you very much. I don't think they have a single first rounder on their team that they drafted from 2007-2015 (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I will say, they did hire a good GM, so maybe that puts them on a better course...but they didn't do anything with Hue Jackson, which was a mistake, and that's going to lead to more headaches down the line.

I don't envy the Browns, I really don't. I have many relatives in NE Ohio that I regularly make fun of because of their love of the Browns.

never mind the browns.......here's what really sucks. We all can't wait for the draft and now we're two weeks away. Of course the first night is only round one but here's the bad part. The jets pick #3 and while the Bills and Pats pick after us(at the moment)the Bills and the Pats both have 2 picks in round one. So of the 4 division teams, we're the ones with the fewer resources. It's going to suck to see the jets pick way ahead of us and maybe even the bills too but if they don't move up they still get two players and so does NE

Reactions: BSQ
Winning or losing during the season is not related to having a good draft IMO.

never mind the browns.......here's what really sucks. We all can't wait for the draft and now we're two weeks away. Of course the first night is only round one but here's the bad part. The jets pick #3 and while the Bills and Pats pick after us(at the moment)the Bills and the Pats both have 2 picks in round one. So of the 4 division teams, we're the ones with the fewer resources. It's going to suck to see the jets pick way ahead of us and maybe even the bills too but if they don't move up they still get two players and so does NE

Unless, of course, we watch them botch it. Now THAT would be fun.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom