Would you draft Brandon Merriweather with our second round pick? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you draft Brandon Merriweather with our second round pick?

I really dont think that secondary will win us a super bowl...... im not saying they are a bad secondary im just saying they dont have enough playmaking abilities to do it.. especially when our d line is getting older and older

Um. Last I checked our DLine had an NFL MVP in it? Then, adding Adalius Thomas...and I dont quite get your line of thinking...:confused:

his character issues are overblown.

He fired the gun in self defense because someone was trying to rob his apartment and by the way the gun he was using was legal and registered so there was nothing wrong with what he did

Very true...

I remember last year thinking we wouldn't have a draft pick high enough in the first to get Meriweather....if he's available in the second, we have to pick him up. As much as people love Yeremiah Bell, Meriweather is a much better player and more versatile.

The way the Patriots got good was that they always picked for value, and Meriweather would be a value pick in the 2nd.

lets be clear here im not a fan of jason allen even before he came to this team but for sake of arguement lets just say the phins drafted merriweather in the 2nd rd and allen is playing safety to,would those 2 as starters for this team say in '08 be something that every 1 is intersted in seeing happen or no ? just a thought im not playing gm here or in fantasy land im just saying lets suppose both were on the phins together, do u think it be a great match ...

lets be clear here im not a fan of jason allen even before he came to this team but for sake of arguement lets just say the phins drafted merriweather in the 2nd rd and allen is playing safety to,would those 2 as starters for this team say in '08 be something that every 1 is intersted in seeing happen or no ? just a thought im not playing gm here or in fantasy land im just saying lets suppose both were on the phins together, do u think it be a great match ...
maybe

Back
Top Bottom