Would You Go For Nick Foles? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Go For Nick Foles?

No.. not for the cost of acquisition including cap space. The only team he's really shined with has been the Eagles and their OL.

On a bigger sampling he was 4-7 for the rams with a 56% completion, 7TDs , 10Ints, with a 69 QBR

As much possibility of him turning into Case Keenum in Denver

Right so we should write off a super bowl mvp Bc of 11 games under a **** hc who could have made Marino look like Ray Lucas.

The argument that he was only successful (super bowl mvp level) with one team is comedic.

Right so we should write off a super bowl mvp Bc of 11 games under a **** hc who could have made Marino look like Ray Lucas.

The argument that he was only successful (super bowl mvp level) with one team is comedic.
how are things going on jetnation for you?

and unlike you, I'm a true fan, not just a follower who will pull for Foles or any QB signed.

how are things going on jetnation for you?

Excellent post. I am not nyjunc but good change from your ridiculous stance on Foles.

The cardinals shouldn’t have signed Kurt Warner. He was only successful in St. Louis amirite.

Excellent post. I am not nyjunc but good change from your ridiculous stance on Foles.

The cardinals shouldn’t have signed Kurt Warner. He was only successful in St. Louis amirite.
yeah, you claimed not to be junc on the other fins board after being kicked off this one also. Tannehill never had as bad a year as Foles did as a Ram.. maybe we should have retained him.

And let's see.. junc always suffered from "lastworditis" too

yeah, you claimed not to be junc on the other fins board after being kicked off this one also. Tannehill never had as bad a year as Foles did as a Ram.. maybe we should have retained him.

And let's see.. junc always suffered from "lastworditis" too

I don’t know what other board you are referring too.

Tannehill has never had close to as good of a year as Foles had.

Foles is given too much credit for winning a superbowl.

As if he could lead a team to home field advantage and put them in that position as a starter.

The dude literally needed the best OL in the game to make that possible.

This isn't the team for Nick Foles to lead.

If you want a QB go get one. Foles, Murray etc...go get them.

Live and die by your choice but at least it's your choice and not someone else's leftovers.

Why would we sign a QB in his 30s to an enormous contract to a team that’s just starting the rebuilding process? It makes zero sense.

Finheaven is going to be a very interesting place come end of the 2019 draft.

I am curious to know how the pro Murray crowd will handle a (or muliple) trade down(s).

We may need some psychologist's to get us through to the 2020 draft without anyone jumping off a bridge.

Finheaven is going to be a very interesting place come end of the 2019 draft.

I am curious to know how the pro Murray crowd will handle a (or muliple) trade down(s).

We may need some psychologist's to get us through to the 2020 draft without anyone jumping off a bridge.
looks like we'll need a gynecologist for some of them.

Back
Top Bottom