Would You Go For Nick Foles? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Go For Nick Foles?

No, he's not better than tannehill, in fact he's barely average.

I think they're pretty equal IMO. Two things hurting Ryan, the second half of 2018 drop off (Mental?) and injuries are starting to catch up with him. I want a healthy starter in today's NFL and Murray's body's size is the only thing that worries me on that scenario. I'd be happy with Foles if we could pull it off.

I couldn't take another Ryan missing a 1/2 - 3/4 season due to injury and having a deduction in production at the same time.

Foles is going to be pretty selective after the Jeff Fisher experience. If he comes here its a good sign for Flores, but I think he'll go with Marrone and Coughlin.

Foles is 30, expensive, and not a threat to our plans of future domination.

And you know this how? Unless you work for the FO or the Dolphins organization you have no idea what plan they have.
1. yes I don't but me and you will find out if their plan work.. every new coach have plan. the keys is will it work. if you can get foles why not?? winning keep your job in NFL.

Last edited:
1. yes I don't but me and you will find out if their plan work.. every new coach have plan. the keys is will it work. if you can get foles why not?? winning keep your job in NFL.

A rebuild doesn’t involve an old, expensive QB.

They don’t have to win now. Ross is ready to lose.

Back
Top Bottom