Would you trade up from 18 for a shot at Pitts?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade up from 18 for a shot at Pitts??

I'm not a college expert but from the film I'm seeing on Pitts he's not worth a trade up - especially since we already have multiple TE's and one who is IMO already elite.

Is he a good player? Yes. Worth a trade UP? No way.

I'm not a college expert but from the film I'm seeing on Pitts he's not worth a trade up - especially since we already have multiple TE's and one who is IMO already elite.

whose the elite tight end in house?

don’t say it. Don’t you do it. 😂

I don't have a problem with MG, in fact I like him, but "elite"?

We obviously have different definitions of the word.

I don't have a problem with MG, in fact I like him, but "elite"?

We obviously have different definitions of the word.
Well considering our receiver corps was a hot mess I'd consider him elite. Unless Kelce is the only elite TE in the NFL, which I might agree with, Gesicki is elite

Well considering our receiver corps was a hot mess I'd consider him elite. Unless Kelce is the only elite TE in the NFL, which I might agree with, Gesicki is elite
So elite compared solely to the rest of the recievers on this team?

Yes, we definitely have different definitions.

If you are saying his numbers may be better, with a better cast of receivers around him, I suppose that is possible. It isn't a given though.

So elite compared solely to the rest of the recievers on this team?

Yes, we definitely have different definitions.

If you are saying his numbers may be better, with a better cast of receivers around him, I suppose that is possible. It isn't a given though.
Not really saying that, but outside of Kelce, what TE would you swap for Gesicki right now one for one?

Not really saying that, but outside of Kelce, what TE would you swap for Gesicki right now one for one?
Off the top of my head, Kittle, Gronk, Waller. There are others that are on par, as well.

Like I said, I like MG, but I reserve the "elite" label for guys that are consistently in All Pro consideration.

Off the top of my head, Kittle, Gronk, Waller. There are others that are on par, as well.

Like I said, I like MG, but I reserve the "elite" label for guys that are consistently in All Pro consideration.
I'd trade for Waller but would pass on the others. Anyways, time will tell.

I'd trade for Waller but would pass on the others. Anyways, time will tell.
You don't trade for Gronk straight up?

I know he's older, but he isn't done, and at this point, there's no gaurantee MG is even here beyond this season......

To each their own brother...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom