Wow Matt Leinart is..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow Matt Leinart is.....

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
Almost as good at throwing balls along the line of scrimmage as Tom Brady. :lol: :tongue:

What Im seeing is the exact same thing I saw in the National Championship game, he is great at hitting all these short routes, but does he have the arm to do anything down the field? I dont think so.

:rofl:

you're too much alex. he's doing what a quarterback is supposed to do. read the defense, make the right decision and get the ball to his players. tom brady is the best at is, and matt leinart is soon to be the 2nd best. ;)

UF Fin Kat said:

you're too much alex. he's doing what a quarterback is supposed to do. read the defense, make the right decision and get the ball to his players. tom brady is the best at is, and matt leinart is soon to be the 2nd best. ;)

I can hit a receiver wide open 3 yards away from me :tongue:

Im waiting to see him do something that makes me say 'Wow I was wrong' Im going into it with an open mind, but Im just seeing the same old guy that has never impressed me

he reads the defense better than anyone. doesn't matter how far you throw the ball if you can't read a defense.

and YOU can't. so shut it. :)

UF Fin Kat said:

Where does Peyton fall?

Short passes can often turn into long passes. Keep it up Matt.

Alex44 said:
Almost as good at throwing balls along the line of scrimmage as Tom Brady. :lol: :tongue:

What Im seeing is the exact same thing I saw in the National Championship game, he is great at hitting all these short routes, but does he have the arm to do anything down the field? I dont think so.

Yah...all they do is win.

Leinart does not have that strong of an arm but he is a born leader...i'd take him!!!

Alex44 said:

If he can help them score more than 20 pts and they win who cares'.

Back
Top Bottom