Wow Matt Leinart is..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow Matt Leinart is.....

DonShula84 said:
You shouldnt act like you're going to watch the game with an opened mind when from the first drive it was obvious to even the couch you werent going to.

I doubt anyone hated Leinart more then i did when he was at USC and I hate that I'm kind of rooting for him now :mad:

I am rooting for him now even though i always rooted against USC when he was there. He is a good QB and I wish him and his team luck.

PS, lets stop all the hate, LOL. j/k

Leinart did awsome tonight. I dont know what Alex is smoking. Bears have the best defense and Leinart made the offense click.

I must say, Matt Lienart is definitely doing his thing. I bet the Raiders are wishing they didn't pass him up, huh?

well you do need your RT to actually block a guy who's rushing the passer. good one oliver ross.

Majpain said:
Leinart did awsome tonight. I dont know what Alex is smoking. Bears have the best defense and Leinart made the offense click.
If Leinart was drafted by the Dolphins, Alex would convert into a Bills/Titans fan. :rolleyes:

UF Fin Kat said:
well you do need your RT to actually block a guy who's rushing the passer. good one oliver ross.

worst block/non block in the history of the sport:lol:

their pass blocking was great against that line all game, until the 4th quarter... and when they stopped playnig well, so did lienart...

he played fine, i dont think he played GREAT, his WRs made a lot of good plays and should be getting a lot of the credit too... i really wish the cards woulda won though... what a ****ty way to lose...

arsenal said:
their pass blocking was great against that line all game, until the 4th quarter... and when they stopped playnig well, so did lienart...

he played fine, i dont think he played GREAT, his WRs made a lot of good plays and should be getting a lot of the credit too... i really wish the cards woulda won though... what a ****ty way to lose...
For a rookie, he played way above average.

Vertical Limit said:
If Leinart was drafted by the Dolphins, Alex would convert into a Bills/Titans fan. :rolleyes:
Lienart is the best QB to come out of the draft. Titans are stupid for drafting Young.

DonShula84 said:
I doubt anyone hated Leinart more then i did when he was at USC and I hate that I'm kind of rooting for him now :mad:

i did..im a UCLA fan and my brothers/uncle and even my 9 yr old niece are USC fans.
And to rub it in my friend gives me a football signed by him.

I put my hatred aside and now im rooting for him.
the kids a good QB just never admitted it to my family :D

Vertical Limit said:

yep he would. he trashed leinart and loved young.

leinart >>>>>> young.

unifiedtheory said:
Dude, if you have EVER watched this sport you can't honestly think that when a Q.B. throws short, accurate passes, allowing recievers to catch it in stride, in great spots so they can make plays it is a bad thing.

If you do you are truly out of your mind and know NOTHING about the sport of football.

BTW: Leinart was 24 - 42, 232 yards, 2 YD, 0 INT with a rating of 88.6 against the BEST defense in the league.

I'll take that today, tomorrow and every other day of the week.
Alex would be sucking off Vince right now if he would have done 1/2 of that
Just admit it Alex, for my sanity's sake. Would you have praised Vince Young if he did the same thing? Admit it. Please. We all know you would

I would take Leinart right now at his rookie stage over Pepper or Harrington

Majpain said:
Lienart is the best QB to come out of the draft. Titans are stupid for drafting Young.

cutler will be better. it may take him longer. leinart was ready to start off the bat because of the team he was on. cutler still needs to get used to the nfl defenses but when he's ready he'll be the next john elway in denver

Back
Top Bottom