Wow Matt Leinart is..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow Matt Leinart is.....

Alex44 said:
No the defense causing 6 turnovers put them in position to win the game, the WR's breaking tackles and scoring put them in position to win the game

The line blocked very well for most of the night

Again, when did hitting open guys underneath and letting them make plays become a BAD thing?

If he was forceing the ball down the field and the offense wasn't doing anything you'd be clubbing him over the head for that....

The line blocked well on the blind side smack he took?

The line blocked well to allow Edge to gain 2.0 yards a carry?

Dude....stop it.

unifiedtheory said:
BTW...your comment about "he only throws short" is CRAP.

Joe Montana threw the ball short, so his recievers were in position to make plays all the way to Canton.

Yep I hate when QB's get credit for WR's dirty work.

unifiedtheory said:
Again, when did hitting open guys underneath and letting them make plays become a BAD thing?

If he was forceing the ball down the field and the offense wasn't doing anything you'd be clubbing him over the head for that....

The line blocked well on the blind side smack he took?

The line blocked well to allow Edge to gain 2.0 yards a carry?

Dude....stop it.

When its the only thing you can do.

They pass blocked well, you can name any few plays from a game to try and prove a point, but they didnt block poorly.

I truely hate Leinart though so maybe Im biased.

Alex44 said:
Yep I hate when QB's get credit for WR's dirty work.

Dude, if you have EVER watched this sport you can't honestly think that when a Q.B. throws short, accurate passes, allowing recievers to catch it in stride, in great spots so they can make plays it is a bad thing.

If you do you are truly out of your mind and know NOTHING about the sport of football.

BTW: Leinart was 24 - 42, 232 yards, 2 YD, 0 INT with a rating of 88.6 against the BEST defense in the league.

I'll take that today, tomorrow and every other day of the week.

Alex44 said:

Maybe? There are no maybes here Alex, you are biased. May I ask why?
Leinart did all he could to win the game, his teammates and coaches just didn't step up enough, and he has heart and alot of it, he reminds me of Brett Favre in a way.

Alex44 said:

They pass blocked well, you can name any few plays from a game to try and prove a point, but they didnt block poorly.

Your'e the most biased person on this board and you act like you know all, it is quite funny really.

It's fine to dislike a player, I dislike a TON of players. That being said, you ignore facts and analysis because of your dislike...that is rediculous.

PatsSuck456 said:
Maybe? There are no maybes here Alex, you are biased. May I ask why?
Leinart did all he could to win the game, his teammates and coaches just didn't step up enough, and he has heart and alot of it, he reminds me of Brett Favre in a way.
it's because he's 15 years old and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Alex44 said:

That's hardly the only thing Leinart can do. He's constrained to what his offense can offer. Daunte Culpepper was resigned to making short passes because his OL can't block long enough to make a long throw.

Leinart has undoubtedly a horrible line. Maybe even worse than ours. The fact he was able to put up some numbers and set up his team to win against the top defense is amazing. If only our guys can fare so well.

Why do you hate Leinart? He's no division rival of ours and he's no TO or a criminal. Did he beat you up in the past or something? Send a nasty email to you? I mean I dislike players but even with guys like say Tom Brady, I still respect that he's a good QB and a better role model than guys like TO.

Alex44 said:
I know there are people you truely hate to, dont act like its only me.

You shouldnt act like you're going to watch the game with an opened mind when from the first drive it was obvious to even the couch you werent going to.

I doubt anyone hated Leinart more then i did when he was at USC and I hate that I'm kind of rooting for him now :mad:

Back
Top Bottom