WOW!! Tour De France News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW!! Tour De France News

It's not sure if Basso and Ullrich are guilty, they got kciked of the tour by their team not by the tour itself (or some commite).

~soap~ said:
It's not sure if Basso and Ullrich are guilty, they got kciked of the tour by their team not by the tour itself (or some commite).

Its still a doping scandel.

How much ya wanna bet the Frenchies are STILL going to be harder on Armstrong then Ulrich and Baso combined??

~soap~ said:

Interesting, but that seems worse than being booted by the Tour.....I mean these teams normally cover for each other, so to be booted by your team seems to indicate even they didnt want to be muddied by what they found or feared.

strange...

Armstrong admitted to using HGH during his bout with cancer, FOR his bout with cancer... ONLY. He never used it to enhance performance.
After he kicked cancer, he stopped, so there were no effects from it when he won his tours.
The French just can't stand the fact that an American (especially one from Texas) could win their race so many times.

WharfRat said:
Armstrong admitted to using HGH during his bout with cancer, FOR his bout with cancer... ONLY. He never used it to enhance performance.
After he kicked cancer, he stopped, so there were no effects from it when he won his tours.
The French just can't stand the fact that an American (especially one from Texas) could win their race so many times.

im not french, nor care about cycling, but believe he did..

WharfRat said:
:yeahthat:

I'll be very surprised if Armstrong was drug free.

And I'm not French.

Hasn't Joseba Belocki been booted as well? He and Basso would have been the two favourites.

Nappy Roots said:
all the drug tests bonds and many other baseball players are wrong?

I don't think comparing mlb's drug policy to cycling's drug policy is legit. It seems like cycling's policy is much stricter, plus lance has been in more than one olympics correct?

Also the thing that is scary in this case is that they are kicked out not because they failed a test but because they were associated with known drug dealer.

Back
Top Bottom