wow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow

His best fit in the NFL is going end up being a LDE in a 4-3.

He looks like a young Vonnie Holliday, he also looks every bit of 280 tonight as well.

BTW keep in mind that if Amari Spivey came out he'd have a decent chance at being the #1 CB in the draft.

He's not using much of a speed rush tonight. I don't think he needs to. He's getting to the QB in other ways. I think we agree he's hellish against the run here. Using the speed rush over and over has its drawbacks.

good point...but will he show it at all???

I don't know. I did watch his technique and it was fine, not great, but it was good enough.

Still, I had that feeling that he just wasn't impressive when I saw him perform. When I draft 12th, I want a game changer on my team. I just didn't get that feeling when watching Morgan play.

I know that doesn't sound in depth, but that was what I felt when I watched him play.

Yup most scouts don't see him as a game changer "star" kind of player.

He's just a real good player that will play 8 to 10 years as a LDE in a 4-3.

Clayborn is a beast too but who's blocking him? Can anyone name either tackle on GT's offensive line? lol

No matter which side Morgan lines up on he's going against one of the best OT's in college...

Kirk Ferentz has this offense figured out....he'll shift his defensive line over a gap before the snap and screw everything up...

Yup most scouts don't see him as a game changer "star" kind of player.

He's just a real good player that will play 8 to 10 years as a LDE in a 4-3.

That's pretty cool that you're in regular contact with the majority of NFL scouts to where you know what they think about Derrick Morgan.

I think Haden would still be ahead of him.

However, he would be ahead of Warren and every other CB coming out this year imo.

Haden's a good college player but when they measure the two guys up it wouldn't surprise me if the scouts like Spivey more.

b/t i'd take anthony dixon in a second over dwyer...his pass pro and run blocking tonight has been awful...like lack of effort bad imo

Back
Top Bottom