wow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow

is there a conditioning issue...i've seen morgan pull himself a lot in this game???

i know the motor is awesome but so is dan williams motor and he plays every down at nt...

Jesus hoops....Morgan runs about 10 more miles a game than Dan Williams does...lol

Williams workshop is a LOT smaller than Derrick Morgans..

Look at how naturally Morgan re-routes two receiving options before running to the QB on the boot to pressure him. Without those bumps those receivers get open.

This ILB Edds is looking like quite the candidate in Rd 2 for us. He seems to always be around the ball and he showed great playmaking ability by plucking that ball right outta the air for the INT. Any idea where he's slated to go? And would he fit in with our 3-4?

Edit: Sorry I'm late CK and Slimm, I'm on DVR delay lol

Yeah I've only seen Morgan out on literally a handful of plays this game, it's late in the fourth quarter in a tough game and he's been defending the run all game, spying the QB, dropping back in coverage some, rushing the passer...the dude is legitimately gassed and he's not taking plays off he's just every now and then not hustling to the ball when it's pretty far away from him. I'd LOVE to see more, but it's not something I'd criticize.

And now you know why once upone a time I liked Morgan Burnett about as much as Eric Berry. Of course now they're on a little bit different levels but Burnett has skills and he'll be something.

i think burnette even before that play has had a very solid game...sure tackling

What 265+ pound DE in college catches Stanzi on that running play anyway? Dunlap?

You can count them on one hand I can guarantee you that....

I should also mention that the simple fact that he's throwing some of his best pass rush and plays out in the fourth quarter SHOULD be accounted for...

Monumentally stupid on Dwyer's part.

Yeah...I have a feeling Dixon has jumped ahead of him on my board.

Hey CK, do you think that Spiller would honestly be an option for us if he's there in the 1st? I take ILB and WR before another RB personally, but hey, im not ireland lol

Clayborn is the guy that looks gassed to me.

Why not take Edds at #44? It would be one thing if the guy didn't look physical or strong. He's both. And big. He just needs to learn better technique shedding blocks. You can forgive that in him right now because of the position he plays. It's not a position where he's used to being ground up in the gearworks. He doesn't show an aversion to it, just inexperience IMO.

Back
Top Bottom