wow | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow

I like everything ive seen from Dez Bryant at OSU, but im a bit leery of taking a WR in round 1, they allow for a big propensity of busts. i would wholly support improving our O in FA and our D through the draft...we are missing 2-3 backers, a competent FS, and NT to build upon...if not, a 3-4 is never a reliable set...

i don't see any chance of bust with dez bryant...i just don't...i see top 10 wr in the league

Did you see Edddds out there lined up in the slot covering a WR in man coverage downfield....:lol:

i don't see any chance of bust with dez bryant...i just don't...i see top 10 wr in the league

I hope you are right bro, because that would make me insanely happy, it has been way too long since we've had a true playmaker on the outside. If Dez is there at #12, and we take him, id do a happy dance, but if we take McClain or Spiller, id also be pretty damn happy honestly...and i believe theres a good chance all 3 are on the board when we pick, cruel twist of fate lol

i don't think we should take spiller at #12...i just don't

i think he's absolutely a top talent in the draft but i think we should bring back ronnie 1 more year at $5 mil with ricky hilliard and cobbs and maybe consider a rb later...then draft a rb in 2011

fill another need with a top talent

i agree with you hoops...its just one of those things...is he one of those REALLY special talents that could instantly improve our team and scare the living daylights out of everyone else in the league, ala Chris Johnson, if he is...boy would he look good in our colors...he could be one of those players that could make us really dangerous all by himself...

I don't think you pass on talent like that especially since in the scenario you painted above hoops, we have two backs that are lame ducks, short timers. Only here one more year.

I don't think you pass on talent like that especially since in the scenario you painted above hoops, we have two backs that are lame ducks, short timers. Only here one more year.

i understand that but it's not like rb isn't a position that can be filled with a rookie and that rook be very effective...imo it's one of the easiest positions in pro football to fill and contribute in short order...

i'd be more along the lines of getting a back in the 3rd round or so or next year early than with pick #12

but i agree with you ck that spiller is every bit talented enough to justify the pick

i personally wouldn't take spiller over bryant right now at least...that could change if we filled some needs in free agency etc

i dont think theres anyone like him coming out in 2011...i have a feeling wherever he ends up, he'll make immediate noise and become that team's feature back very quickly...the kid can carry the load, he's a great pass receiver, havent seen much in the form of blocking but that can be taught...imagine him coming around the sweep in the wildcat...jesus i think i just got goosebumps lol...PLAYMAKER...

i dont think theres anyone like him coming out in 2011...i have a feeling wherever he ends up, he'll make immediate noise and become that team's feature back very quickly...the kid can carry the load, he's a great pass receiver, havent seen much in the form of blocking but that can be taught...imagine him coming around the sweep in the wildcat...jesus i think i just got goosebumps lol...PLAYMAKER...

i think marc ingram is gonna be a heck of a pro rb...this year or next year we BETTER get a stud wr one way or the other

lot of wr talent that will be available next year...

i still take bryant as we sit at #12 and love the pick

Back
Top Bottom