WR Idea -> Activate Jeff Fuller - Best move for Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Idea -> Activate Jeff Fuller - Best move for Tannehill

Dont think its a matter or thinking we know better. Its just a point of discussion. If we didnt question, analyze or voice our opinions about things then what would be the point of having a forum? :brewskis:

Good point!

Sherman is defending Naanee to the media, saying the play is not being called to his side due to coverages. That probably means he lingers.

I would imagine that Tannehill has absolutely NO trust in Naanee given that Joseph ran right through him to pick the ball off in the Texans game. I think throwing to a well covered Hartline repeatedly against the Raiders proved that. Can't blame Tannehill, show his intelligence.

I'm pretty sure that Fuller would have more than 0 catches for 0 yds after 2 games...plus that deer in the headlights look that he has on his face after he drops another catchable ball or tackles the guy that intercepts the ball he should have caught is starting to affect my sleeping patterns. Cut the useless ****.

Like someone else said earlier, if Mike Sherman didn't push for Fuller to get on the roster then he's probably not ready for primetime yet. Let Mathews get a run in Naanee's spot. Naanee has pretty much been invisible since the end of OTA's.

Like someone else said earlier, if Mike Sherman didn't push for Fuller to get on the roster then he's probably not ready for primetime yet. Let Mathews get a run in Naanee's spot. Naanee has pretty much been invisible since the end of OTA's.

nanee and hicks two wastes of free agent money even at lower cost

No matter what you guys think about Jeff Fuller's upside -- there is something to be said about the ability to get separation in the NFL. It's clear that Jeff Fuller hasn't figured it out yet, or he wouldn't be on the practice squad at 6'4'' 215 lbs. It's also why we don't have Robert Wallace on our team.

Now, I can't really make an educated argument regarding the fact that "Nay Nay" remains on our roster, let alone steps on the field.

U have to consider the phin are running alot of 2 wr sets, we rarely seen tye 3rd wt on the field.

Back
Top Bottom