Wr Squad For 2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wr Squad For 2019

Club Member
Reaction score
IMO Bryce Butler has been a nice addition to the WR rotation. He adds size that we have been seriously lacking. If I'm not mistaken, he's on a 2 yr contract. So, do we keep 6 WRs next year (Stills, Parker, Amendola, Grant, Wilson, Butler)?

I know the FH community is ready to kick Parker to the curb, but I suspect Gase feels differently. If we kept all 6,we have starting potential 2-deep at all 3 WR positions.

This is a good problem to have. So, do you think we keep Butler for his size and how he's contributed so far? Do we keep all 6? If not, who's out?

Ehh... that's ok but I don't see Amendola or Parker returning, so if they add two new dynamic receivers who bring something different to the table I'm good with that...

I kind of thought Butler was brought in to replace Parker; I think Parker will cost like 9million- no way that price for his production. Butler has already outproduced Parker in two games(Hyperbole- but there hasn't been too much difference)So- Butler, Grant, Albert, Stills....then Amendola? Draft pick? Who knows at this point.

Parker and Amendooola go. Parker too much money for the production and Danny is really slow now. Smart player and all that but he’s lost about 3 steps. I keep Carroo and see what he can do. I keep Butler. Two physical guys to compliment Wilson and Grant speed and then Stills who can do it all. I like that.

Remember, no need to feel any attachment to Parker. He was a no 1 pick. That’s it. Production nothing to speak of - even when healthy. Butler and Carroo have been just as productive when given chances. $9mil on Parker is the same as paying Branch what they did etc. Just not worth it.

I kind of thought Butler was brought in to replace Parker; I think Parker will cost like 9million- no way that price for his production. Butler has already outproduced Parker in two games(Hyperbole- but there hasn't been too much difference)So- Butler, Grant, Albert, Stills....then Amendola? Draft pick? Who knows at this point.
With you on Parker. I dump Danny and keep Leonte. More upside.

WRs will be fine. The question is will we ever have a TE that can make an impact to a game...unbelievable how we get killed by the position most weeks and simply dont have a seam threat, red zone threat or even QB security blanket...

Hopefully the rooks take some big steps next year and O'Leary builds on some promise. Gray coming back would be a plus..but I want a D scheme killer at TE!

WRs will be fine. The question is will we ever have a TE that can make an impact to a game...unbelievable how we get killed by the position most weeks and simply dont have a seam threat, red zone threat or even QB security blanket...

Hopefully the rooks take some big steps next year and O'Leary builds on some promise. Gray coming back would be a plus..but I want a D scheme killer at TE!
Gesicki needs to beef up.

Gase ain't calling Parkers number, and Tanny ain't lookin for him unless he's the primary so I don't think Parker is in the plans for 2019.

IMO Bryce Butler has been a nice addition to the WR rotation. He adds size that we have been seriously lacking. If I'm not mistaken, he's on a 2 yr contract. So, do we keep 6 WRs next year (Stills, Parker, Amendola, Grant, Wilson, Butler)?

I know the FH community is ready to kick Parker to the curb, but I suspect Gase feels differently. If we kept all 6,we have starting potential 2-deep at all 3 WR positions.

This is a good problem to have. So, do you think we keep Butler for his size and how he's contributed so far? Do we keep all 6? If not, who's out?

It’s a damn shame Wilson and Grant aren’t here for this stretch run. Especially Wilson! This dude was becoming our Tyreke Hill. The Fins actually had a great plan to bring him in and get Grant involved. So much damn speed with Drake and Stills. With Gore getting the tough yards. Hope Wilson’s hip rocovers!

Butler is 100% Parker's replacement. Amendola is a tough one. He's definitely lost a step but he's still extremely valuable as the only reliable securtiy blanket we have. We'd need to replace that skillset if we let him go.

Parker serves no purpose on the team and the Dolphins erred big time by not getting something for him.
Now he's likely going to walk with no compensation in return.

He's definitely worth it, but for whatever reason he doesn't get targets.
That’s a lot of dough for a guy that IMO you’d be paying on potential vs performance to date. He’s talented but I learned my lesson pining for Landry to get paid $15mm. It’s just too much and it’s how w ever into tough spots w the cap. Pay Howard big money. I’d rather spend Parker’s money on James. I don’t really see DVP being missed.

Back
Top Bottom