Wr Squad For 2019 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wr Squad For 2019

I remember threads JUST LIKE THIS ONE last year about landry.

He ism't worth the money blah blah blah... so let him walk for ZERO and become an All-Pro somewhere else. Yeah, uh-HUH.

KEEP Parker at a reduced rate at this point.

I remember threads JUST LIKE THIS ONE last year about landry.

He ism't worth the money blah blah blah... so let him walk for ZERO and become an All-Pro somewhere else. Yeah, uh-HUH.

KEEP Parker at a reduced rate at this point.
What does the super-productive, malcontent, wants-more-money-than-he's-worth Landry situation have to do with the big talent, little production, oft injured Parker situation?

I’ll keep saying it, trade LA for tyrell Williams if he get rid of Parker. No he’s not a clear cut alpha receiver but can do some good things. free up the draft for defense or OL if possible

grant, stills, Wilson, butler only givens. I don't know what carroo's contract status is and im too tired to look. if he's under contract or a cheap RFA bring him back, hell he wont cost much to bring back if hes a UFA but id be looking to see if I could find a piece at the same cost with more potential.

I think Tanne and Gase both know DVP's potential that he just has seemed to reach or hasn't gotten out of dog house or tripped over the doghouse. Best lose/win scenario for fins is, if we are eliminated by the time week 17 rolls around, which I hope not which is why its lose/win situation. we force the ball to DVP as much as possible. throw caution to the wind since the w/l doesn't really matter. try to get him bout 150 and a couple td's, do not rescind his contract and try to trade for some draft compensation. having his agent pretty much mouthing off and bad mouthing us saying we didn't use him properly and so on, that hes a great receiver we are just shity at using talent. DVP does have #1 talent I think, but if he cant be trusted it does no good.

as far as DA goes.i still think he's clutch even tho hes lost a step. he really has no loyalties to us and I think most of his guaranteed money was up front. if he'd restructure I'd love to have him back. I think he feels wanted here, he loves the ass on the beach and seemingly the environment. if they can knock off a couple mil off next years cap for him then I have no issues with bringing him back. I know the league is getting faster and faster but he still got some separation at times with his route running, he may never beable to get separation to pull away 20 yards down field, but you need the 7 and under guy sometimes. that's what made landry so great, just not $15 million worth of great.

so pretty much im saying go into pre-season with JG, KS, AW, BB, LC, DA, IFord, UDFA, super cheap FA or late round draft pick

WR is at the very bottom of my worried about list. I expect Miami to draft one in rounds 3-5. Also despite what the bust monkeys are saying, we’ll get production out of our young TE’s next season so it’s not like we’ll be short on weapons.

If Amendola wants to return, you keep him. He brings so much to the WR corps and locker room. The consummate pro is valuable even beyond the playing field.

Lose Parker and have 4 set spots, with the last 2 open for competition to be filled by one experienced big body and one rookie or 2nd yr with great upside.

I still want that guy with that skill set Parker was supposed to provide us on a consistent basis.

It doesn't have to be Julio Jones or A.J. Green or Antonio Brown. I'd be fine with Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, even Davante Adams :)
He's on the practice squad now...…...Francis Owusu.

Parker serves no purpose on the team and the Dolphins erred big time by not getting something for him.
Now he's likely going to walk with no compensation in return.

We weren’t getting much anyway...probably worth more for the occasional play...or good game he might have.

I don’t believe Parker will garner north of 7 million a year on the open market, admittedly I was a fan of his game coming out, and was ok with the pick, but that was before I knew the personality and work ethic of the player more than some college research told me.. which was my mistake..

I’m sure he’s a nice kid but the more these scouts have on him on the field and especially off in his case, and his injury history since entering the league, I see his value dropping fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom