Wr Squad For 2019 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wr Squad For 2019

How is a guy who was out on the street Parker's replacement?

I'd be happy for Butler to excel now that he's here. But anyone who replaces Parker has to be our number 1.

You can't count on Brice Butler to be our number 1 receiver. And why would you want to?

I understand he's tall. I understand Parker's tall. I understand we don't have tall receivers on the roster. But that's it.

If Parker goes, we need to find a legit number 1 wide receiver. And we shouldn't be counting on Brice Butler of all people to be it.

That’s a lot of dough for a guy that IMO you’d be paying on potential vs performance to date. He’s talented but I learned my lesson pining for Landry to get paid $15mm. It’s just too much and it’s how w ever into tough spots w the cap. Pay Howard big money. I’d rather spend Parker’s money on James. I don’t really see DVP being missed.

If we don't get a Wr with no. 1 potential he will definitely be missed.

How is a guy who was out on the street Parker's replacement?

I'd be happy for Butler to excel now that he's here. But anyone who replaces Parker has to be our number 1.

You can't count on Brice Butler to be our number 1 receiver. And why would you want to?

I understand he's tall. I understand Parker's tall. I understand we don't have tall receivers on the roster. But that's it.

If Parker goes, we need to find a legit number 1 wide receiver. And we shouldn't be counting on Brice Butler of all people to be it.

In this offense there is no “number 1” WR. In today’s diverse offenses you don’t see the need for the so called number 1 guy. Some of you place way too much emphasis on that.

In this offense there is no “number 1” WR. In today’s diverse offenses you don’t see the need for the so called number 1 guy. Some of you place way too much emphasis on that.

You had a good point saying in our offense, but in most offenses there's definitely a clear cut no. 1 wr. No 1 requires a certain skill set.

I still want that guy with that skill set Parker was supposed to provide us on a consistent basis.

It doesn't have to be Julio Jones or A.J. Green or Antonio Brown. I'd be fine with Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, even Davante Adams :)

You dont need a number one WR. You need guys who can catch and get open. Stills, Butler, Caroo, Grant, Wilson....plus TE's like Leary, Gray, Gesicki, Smythe. Thats all we need.

What i dont get is why we have 5 RBs. Gore Drake, Ballage, Bolden, Perry.

You dont need a number one WR. You need guys who can catch and get open. Stills, Butler, Caroo, Grant, Wilson....plus TE's like Leary, Gray, Gesicki, Smythe. Thats all we need.

Disagree

I also disagree, name a top offense without a top receiving option ?

Stills is a legit no.2 WR because he has solid hands, he's a good deep threat, good body control and can adjust to off target passes but Stills probably has the smallest catch radius in the NFL for a guy his size. I don't like Wilson as a no. 2 unless your running screens and shallow crossers. Butlers athleticism looks good, I don't think he got a fair shake with Dak throwing him the ball

I also disagree, name a top offense without a top receiving option ?

Stills is a legit no.2 WR because he has solid hands, he's a good deep threat, good body control and can adjust to off target passes but Stills probably has the smallest catch radius in the NFL for a guy his size. I don't like Wilson as a no. 2 unless your running screens and shallow crossers. Butlers athleticism looks good, I don't think he got a fair shake with Dak throwing him the ball

What did Jeff Ireland say? We've got lots of 3s and 4s, I'm looking for 1s and 2s?

Lol, I'm with him.

I absolutly agree with you on this point.

Ireland looks like a genius compared to Tannenbaum.
Why compare those two? Tannenbaum was never the GM and Ireland was never the Czar/Director of Football Operations/Vice President/Grand Poobah.

Maybe compare Tannenbaum to Parcells? Same position, theoretically.

I think Parker’s gone.

That route on the almost pick off a admittedly not very good read by the qb either plus it seemed like gase dials up plays even off pa for stills.

I’m pretty sure dvp is getting that 5th year rescinded.

Even that td to Brice hunter that should be dvps role. I think he’s moving on.

Back
Top Bottom