WSVN 7 reports.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WSVN 7 reports..

Originally posted by Section126

DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

contract the fins.........

cut everybody.

we are going 1-15.

You all are asking a bills fan to tell you the cap situation of the Miami Dolphins......you all need your head examined.

I am told that they are in an excellent situation.

You Know clump........when you re-structure deals, you end up pushing along the "larger" cap figures for further down the road, thus reducing the player's cap number this year.

I am told, that they will have around 11.5 to spend when it is all said and done.........(they spent 8.5 last season on UFA's FYI).

We ARE in a Great position.

You are incorrect. Bills, Ravens, Eagles are in excellent cap shape. Fins are definitely NOT!

Yes, I understand the concept of restructuring a contract. If it's a "simple restructure", i.e. convert salary to bonus, you only add more bonus and that makes it difficult to release players in subsequent yrs.

11.5 million? I want some of that "funky stuff"

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

You are incorrect. Bills, Ravens, Eagles are in excellent cap shape. Fins are definitely NOT!

Yes, I understand the concept of restructuring a contract. If it's a "simple restructure", i.e. convert salary to bonus, you only add more bonus and that makes it difficult to release players in subsequent yrs.

11.5 million? I want some of that "funky stuff"

You said the same thing last year.....then they spent 8.5 million.

They will spend around 11.5, when all is said and done.

Oh and of course...The bills have around 82 million to spend next year.....

Let me see......

Bills get:

Manning
Owens
Bruce
Law
Ogunleye

yep, clump you have a great situation......Bills will go undefeated.

Originally posted by Section126

You said the same thing last year.....then they spent 8.5 million.

They will spend around 11.5, when all is said and done.

Yeah isn't it funny how SOME Dolphin fans buy into clumpys BIASED B-S ?

:huh:

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

I could careless, Fiedler needs to be gone, keep griese as back-up QB. Fiedler is nothing.

Again..Clumped seems to know what he's talking about, but it really seems like the team he's doing the cap for influences his outlook on the salary cap just a little bit, no? If you know what I mean.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Again..Clumped seems to know what he's talking about, but it really seems like the team he's doing the cap for influences his outlook on the salary cap just a little bit, no? If you know what I mean.

:huh:

So is this just a longer verson of stating the obvious ?

((((((( clumpy = Biased B-S ))))))))

;)

Marino1983

I never really worry about clumps cap views, theyre as correct as Drew Rosenhaus

Back
Top Bottom