WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin

ozman

Rookie
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Are you guys watching this game. This guy is a total stud. Oh and Matt Ryan threw 5 picks last week. Please wake us up when Ryan wins a meaningful game. Please know more get real threads going on and on who's overrated.

I'm not saying RGIII is a bust but that TD pass to Garçon was a terribly thrown pass. Should have been picked if not for Garçon making a great adjustment and getting it to the house.

He is having a great season. One great or bad season does not make someone a bust or stud though.

I'm watching the Dallas defense allow receivers to run all over the field and get wide open.

He's extremely accurate thus far. 3 ints through 10 games is pretty good. Our fans are calling Tanney a future stud and he hasn't looked quiye as good.

I'd hit you up for some points, etc, but it'll be more fun "IF" WV even takes the time to respond to this thread. I'm not even sure who you are.

He's extremely accurate thus far. 3 ints through 10 games is pretty good. Our fans are calling Tanney a future stud and he hasn't looked quiye as good.

Extremely accurate? Are you watching the game or checking NFL.com?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Edit: I actually like RGIII, but thank god he has the recievers he does given how many throws have been way off target, and usually well behind the receivers. Tannehill should be so lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd trade Tannehill, Long, next years first, year afters first and second for Griffin.

I'm referring to the season not this game. This season he is top 10 in accuracy but I guess since he's not a Phin it's all luck. I admit he is a bust.

He is an absolute monster. If only we didn't win all those games last season, ugh :(

Extremely accurate? Are you watching the game or checking NFL.com?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Edit: I actually like RGIII, but thank god he has the recievers he does given how many throws have been way off target, and usually well behind the receivers. Tannehill should be so lucky.
That td toss to Santana at the end of the first half was a perfect throw.

He'll come back down to earth eventually but he is pretty badass.

Back
Top Bottom