WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin

His running ability is absolutely killing it with regards to throwing off the linebackers timing and opening the run gamve He's playing very, very well, like a video game.

His passes are not very accurate, however. A couple have been poorly thrown. His release and upper body mechanics are incredible.

Dallas defense is total dog ****. Cleo Lemon would work these fools.

I get where WV is coming from. I like RGIII a good bit, but I also think that once the league gets a good bit of film on him, they'll figure him out. Dallas is putting zero pressure on him today and RGIII is only having to make one read. If you make RGIII make several reads, he freaks and takes off. That stuff will stop eventually. We know that it will.

Cam Newton is another working example.

His running ability is absolutely killing it with regards to throwing off the linebackers timing and opening the run gamve He's playing very, very well, like a video game.

His passes are not very accurate, however. A couple have been poorly thrown. His release and upper body mechanics are incredible.

He has also made a few amazing passes in VERY tight coverage on the run as well or while taking a hit..

I like RGIII. I really do. I think the offense runs with him is exciting. My biggest concerns is if he can continue to take these hits. The only thing similar to Cam Newton and RGIII is they are both fast and the type of offense they run. Newton has nowhere near the accuracy that RGIII has, nor the leadership skills. I'm happy with Tannehill though. I really hope we can give him some weapons. You guys notice when RGIII lost Moss and Garcon his passing struggled? I wish Tannehill had some pretty good weapons on this team to see what hes made of. A lot of RGIII passes are one read because they linebackers are cheating up and so worried him taking off or Alfred Morris killing them. That INT he just threw was a forced pass though, and a terrible decision. Can't really knock him for that pass though when I've seen our QB make those terrible decisions so many times this season more than a few times in the game. I hope RGIII turns into a stud, just not into a bigger stud than Tannehill lol.

That td toss to Santana at the end of the first half was a perfect throw.

Reading comprehension Bubba, I didn't say ALL his passes were off target, did I? He put that where only his player could catch it, which was a good decision; and thankfully for him, he has good receivers. As I said, Tannehill should be so lucky.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Dallas defense is total dog ****. Cleo Lemon would work these fools.

I get where WV is coming from. I like RGIII a good bit, but I also think that once the league gets a good bit of film on him, they'll figure him out. Dallas is putting zero pressure on him today and RGIII is only having to make one read. If you make RGIII make several reads, he freaks and takes off. That stuff will stop eventually. We know that it will.

Cam Newton is another working example.

The one thing RGIII has going for him is that he's about 1 billion times smarter than Cam Derpton, so I think he can actually adapt and be a productive QB in this league.

Gonzo, I agree with that. Griffin has a brain between his ears unlike that idiot Cam.

But a lot of people were high on Cam last season as he wowed everyone. I never bought it and we're seeing why this season. I think we'll see the same with Griffin only like you say, he can and will make adjustments to be a productive player in the league. But I don't think he'll ever join the ranks of the "elite" in the league by any means.

He's the real deal. I was never high on Cam. This guy is smart, has great mechanics, and a leader. If he was white people would be saying he's better then Luck. WV is just so pompas. He goes on and on about Jake Wrong, but the true mistake the fins made was not signing Brees. Oh ya who made that mistake. Oh ya, that dueche bag Saban.

Extremely accurate? Are you watching the game or checking NFL.com?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Edit: I actually like RGIII, but thank god he has the recievers he does given how many throws have been way off target, and usually well behind the receivers. Tannehill should be so lucky.

You are 100% right. That pass to Garcon was TERRIBLE. I guarantee any one of our WRs wouldn't have gotten a hand on it. But Garcon makes a ridiculous twisting catch and BLOWS by the defense for a TD. We don't have a WR who can burn by anything. A stud WR can make a QB look a lot better. Same thing with Dez Bryant, he has bailed out Romo 4 or 5 times in the game.

You are 100% right. That pass to Garcon was TERRIBLE. I guarantee any one of our WRs wouldn't have gotten a hand on it. But Garcon makes a ridiculous twisting catch and BLOWS by the defense for a TD. We don't have a WR who can burn by anything. A stud WR can make a QB look a lot better. Same thing with Dez Bryant, he has bailed out Romo 4 or 5 times in the game.

To be fair though. Most teams have WRs like that. It isn't their fault we aren't capable of getting a true number 1 WR. Plenty of teams have true number 1s and players the QB can rely on to help bail them out..We need to give Tannehill a legit 1. A big body that can go up and make a play or create plenty of separation.

To be fair though. Most teams have WRs like that. It isn't their fault we aren't capable of getting a true number 1 WR. Plenty of teams have true number 1s and players the QB can rely on to help bail them out..We need to give Tannehill a legit 1. A big body that can go up and make a play or create plenty of separation.

Man you are so right, did you see the Det Hou game? Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson make their QBs job so easy. Either one of them can take a 5 yard hitch and turn it into an 80 yard TD. I can't believe how long it's been since we have had a fearsome WR. Maybe Chambers? Terrible job by the front office.

Back
Top Bottom