WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin

Man you are so right, did you see the Det Hou game? Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson make their QBs job so easy. Either one of them can take a 5 yard hitch and turn it into an 80 yard TD. I can't believe how long it's been since we have had a fearsome WR. Maybe Chambers? Terrible job by the front office.

Not to mention Stafford just throwing up a lob pass in double coverage to Calvin as well and guess who usually comes down with it. I mean Hartline is a good WR but its nothing like having a good big WR that knows how to use his body to gain position and fend off defenders. Thats how Houston won the game last week. A quick screen that went for a 50+ yard TD in OT.

RGIII is special. Those that said he would be bust back in the fall and up to today are unbelievable.

RGIII is special. Those that said he would be bust back in the fall and up to today are unbelievable.

The days of first round QB draft picks being a 50/50 possible bust are long gone IMO.

I think in today's NFL with the rules being what they are, if 10 QBs were drafted with the first 10 picks, 9 of those would hit and be starters.

I understand the skepticism before the season, but now hes doing it in front of all of our eye balls. Its pretty funny how people are making excuses for his great play to help their agenda and i wonder if they actually believe it.

I dont like rg3 at all. But what hes doing is damn near elite status for any qb let alone a rookie

Gonzo, I agree with that. Griffin has a brain between his ears unlike that idiot Cam.

But a lot of people were high on Cam last season as he wowed everyone. I never bought it and we're seeing why this season. I think we'll see the same with Griffin only like you say, he can and will make adjustments to be a productive player in the league. But I don't think he'll ever join the ranks of the "elite" in the league by any means.
I definitely haven't bought into it yet, but I think he has more potential than Cam, if only because he's a very smart kid on top of having talent. Cam, on the other hand, is a perfect example of how our university system is totally ****ed considering he left with a degree despite being a total ****ing moron.

You are 100% right. That pass to Garcon was TERRIBLE. I guarantee any one of our WRs wouldn't have gotten a hand on it. But Garcon makes a ridiculous twisting catch and BLOWS by the defense for a TD. We don't have a WR who can burn by anything. A stud WR can make a QB look a lot better. Same thing with Dez Bryant, he has bailed out Romo 4 or 5 times in the game.

Possibly. The Dolphins don't have anyone who can run as fast as Aldrick Robinson does. That's why the Dolphins are average yet again.

When you have a special QB with golden-hands receivers, you're going to have a great offense. And then there's Morris and the o-line. Hoot salute!

Bob Griffin blows. Keep sweating him though. It will just make it funnier when in time he becomes irrelevant and it sinks in to you hype machines that he isnt a winning player. That will take some time though. People still hype up Scam Newton despite the fact he has fully demonstrated he is a bust at this point.

I never said it would happen instantly. I told you it would take time. But, I still hold to what I have said all along....... The Redskins will never win a damn thing with Bob Griffin.

What is he now? 5 and 6? Wow. Im so impressed. So he had a big game vs. the Cowboys. Im sure he is hardly the first QB to do that lately. I was taking a Thanksgiving dump when I heard someone on the halftime set at FOX suggest Bob Griffin is the MVP of the league. I started laughing so hard it was tough to wipe OK. I think it was Jimmy Johnson but, I couldnt see the TV. One big half vs. the Cowboys does not an MVP make.

Btw, with a win this weekend Tannehill will have the same 5-6 record, only a lot less hype. These teams both finished with the same record last year if Im not mistaken. And I know all of you dont want to suggest our team has more talent than Washington. At least when you deflect Tannehill criticism they dont. I know Washington won about 6 games with Beck and Grossman last year. They also have better WRs this year. So whats the big deal about Bob Griffin?

Let me know when he wins a division or wins a couple of playoff games. Wont happen. Until then, continue your hype machine.

Bob Griffin blows. Keep sweating him though. It will just make it funnier when in time he becomes irrelevant and it sinks in to you hype machines that he isnt a winning player. That will take some time though. People still hype up Scam Newton despite the fact he has fully demonstrated he is a bust at this point.

I never said it would happen instantly. I told you it would take time. But, I still hold to what I have said all along....... The Redskins will never win a damn thing with Bob Griffin.

What is he now? 5 and 6? Wow. Im so impressed. So he had a big game vs. the Cowboys. Im sure he is hardly the first QB to do that lately. I was taking a Thanksgiving dump when I heard someone on the halftime set at FOX suggest Bob Griffin is the MVP of the league. I started laughing so hard it was tough to wipe OK. I think it was Jimmy Johnson but, I couldnt see the TV. One big half vs. the Cowboys does not an MVP make.

Btw, with a win this weekend Tannehill will have the same 5-6 record, only a lot less hype. These teams both finished with the same record last year if Im not mistaken. And I know all of you dont want to suggest our team has more talent than Washington. At least when you deflect Tannehill criticism they dont. I know Washington won about 6 games with Beck and Grossman last year. They also have better WRs this year. So whats the big deal about Bob Griffin?

Let me know when he wins a division or wins a couple of playoff games. Wont happen. Until then, continue your hype machine.
I have to disagree with you somewhat on this one. Cam is a steaming pile of ****, especially mentally; and that is where Griffin separates himself. Griffin has more brain cells in his toenails than Newton has in his head. The biggest concern I would have about Griffin is the fact that he's a running QB. That means a short career. It also means he's going to be spending time on the sidelines every year nursing various injuries, usually concussions. If he can cut back on that, I think he has the ability to be a good QB in this league. Elite? No. Good? Yes.

That being said, at this point, I'm happy with Tannehill over him. Griffin wouldn't be doing **** in this offense. That pass to Garcon looked eerily similar to Tannehill's final pass last Thursday, the only difference being Garcon is a better receiver.

Regardless, even if Griffin ends up being a bust, he still shouldn't be lumped in with a dip**** like Newton. He's twice the player and 10 times the person.

What was with that hairbow he was wearing in the postgame presser btw?

Dude was out there lookin like a busted version of Vanessa Huxtable.

You do realize the Giants are only one game ahead of Dallas and Washington right? Don't act like this is the AFC East. The Redskins play the Giants at home on MNF next week (Giants will prob lose to Green Bay this weekend) and if the Redskins can win that game, they'll be tied for first.

It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that Washington wins that ****ty division.

Back
Top Bottom