WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WV is so wrong on Bob Griffin

You do realize the Giants are only one game ahead of Dallas and Washington right? Don't act like this is the AFC East. The Redskins play the Giants at home on MNF next week (Giants will prob lose to Green Bay this weekend) and if the Redskins can win that game, they'll be tied for first.

It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that Washington wins that ****ty division.

Sorta off topic related to your point, but just wanted to say I wouldnt bet money on that Giants/Packers game. This year you cant count on the Giants to play at any particular level it seems. One week they look every bit the defending SB champs that they are. The next they look like a bottom dweller. Its amazing really. I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if they came out and thumped the Packers. Also wouldnt be even mildly surprised if they **** the bed and get blown out. Weird team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorta off topic related to your point, but just wanted to say I wouldnt count the bet money on that Giants/Packers game. This year you cant count on the Giants to play at any particular level it seems. One week they look every bit the defending SB champs that they are. The next they look like a bottom dweller. Its amazing really. I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if they came out and thumped the Packers. Also wouldnt be even mildly surprised if they **** the bed and get blown out. Weird team.

I know the NFL is unpredictable. I just see the Packers going in there and beating their ass. I expected Houston to **** the Packers up a few weeks ago but that couldn't have been more opposite than what really happened.

Sorta off topic related to your point, but just wanted to say I wouldnt bet money on that Giants/Packers game. This year you cant count on the Giants to play at any particular level it seems. One week they look every bit the defending SB champs that they are. The next they look like a bottom dweller. Its amazing really. I wouldnt be the least bit shocked if they came out and thumped the Packers. Also wouldnt be even mildly surprised if they **** the bed and get blown out. Weird team.
i would deff be shocked if they came out and thumped the packers. i expect a packers win and rodgers to dominate.

as for the nfc east, i really hope whichever team wins it wins at least 10 games, bc i am getting sick of these mediocre nfc east teams getting into the playoffs with **** records and getting that chance to play in the playoffs where anything can happen.

if the giants did win tomm, i think its there division, however if they do lose tomm, i believe the skins can take that division. we shall see though.

as for griffin, what he will do long term is a huge question mark , as the offense he runs may not be able to last in the nfl, but right now he deff is exciting to watch. he seems like a better version of vick when vick was a rookie, he was so ****ing exciting to watch. downfalls were injuries and the beating of dogs stuff. lets see if griffin can avoid that ( im confident he will avoid the dog stuff)

Back
Top Bottom