WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Henne boo'd at practice.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
A lot of you are making way too big of a deal over this incident. A player got boo'd. Big ****ing deal. Happens all the time. Usually when a fan base is frustrated to the max and a player ****ing blows, which is of course the case here.

I wish those of you who are so upset about Henne getting boo'd would just quit whining about it and saying it bothers you from the standpoint that fans shouldnt boo members of their team etc etc etc and any other excuse you can think of for not admitting what you really feel. Just ****ing admit that you LIKE HENNE, you still BELIEVE in Henne, and you want more than anything for him to succeed. Thats all. Quit being *******. And GET REAL!

If thats how you feel, which of course it is, then say so. We all know you think the whole thing with Henne has been because of Dan Henning or whatever other excuses you have and that with Daboll, Henne will be gold. If he isnt, you will blame it on the OL or whatever excuse becomes available such as Daboll or if Long gets injured etc etc etc.

Just ****ing admit youre a huge Henne fan and you believe in him. Why the **** are you people so afraid to do that? Oh wait. I know. Because deep down you know he blows and that if he starts again this season its going to be another huge failure and you dont want to be on that train moving full speed.

Chicken ****s is what you are. ****ing get out there in front of what you believe and roll with it. God damn some of you cant stand it not to be on the fence at all times.

Really, if you just admitted to how you feel about Henne then even though you may not have a clue about what a real QB is, but at least you would have some ****ing courage and be able to stand behind what you believe. And that I could respect. But, this nonsense you spin up is just ridiculous. As if some of you would be so upset over a player getting boo'd if you werent a huge fan of that player. GET REAL!

Personally, I'll wait until he starts sucking in situations that actually cost us this year.

i tried to believe in him last year. fool me once shame on me, fool me twice well, im done with false hopes.

I dont believe in Henne WV i just also dont believe in calling out your starting QB in the first padded practice after the longest workstoppage in NFL history and day 3 of installing a new offense when our only hope ride on his shoulders this year. . . as sad and frustrating as it is, our best chance is to hope against probability and almost certainty that he can improve enough to allow us to win a few more games this season than last.

Thats the truth. Cant be Realer than that my friend. But if that makes me a ***** then so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quit using your brain WV. Get with the program. You've gotta quack in unison with the FO.

a Dolfan = utter moron. Proof: rooting for the Dolphins. Dolfan dictionary:

Let's wait and see - means please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

It's his first practice - please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

I am sure there are more enjoyable teams one can be a fan of to watch on Sundays. Get Real, for your own benefit! Start enjoying football instead of suffering with morons!

i dont really care for the booing so much but the chanting for kyle orton is what gets me. people are so eager for instant gratification that they would be willing to trade a second for another stop gap QB. id rather put one more year with henne with a new OC, if he fails then draft a qb 1st round next year.

It does not matter if he sucks or not. The point is that you don't boo your own players. You want Henne to succeed and have all the confidence in the world. You don't boo him and ruin his confidence man. We're not Jet fans. Sucks or not, I for one support Henne and hope he succeeds. It's all the same people in every thread whining over and over again. You don't speak for the general opinion of Dolphin fans. I'm also sure the media blew it up.

Henne just sucks...no other way to look at it. He's still playing like he's playing Western, and Eastern Michigan at the Big House. Miami should be on the same level as Baltimore if we had a decent QB. This is just 2001-2003 all over again, just wasting the defensive pro bowlers' prime years by messing around with mediocre QBs. The only time Henne looked decent was back in 08 when the O-line was decent but of course Sparano destroys that. I had some faith in Henne going into last season but the CLE game last year was brutal. If Henne was just at least average Miami wins that game at least 20-0. How any dolphin fan came out of that game still supporting Henne is just puzzling to me.

I dont believe in Henne WV i just also dont believe in calling out your starting QB in the first padded practice after the longest workstoppage in NFL history and day 3 of installing a new offense when our only hope ride on his shoulders this year. . . as sad and frustrating as it is, our best chance is to hope against probability and almost certainty that he improves enough to allow us to win a few more games this season than last.

Thats the truth. Cant be Realer than that my friend. But if that makes me a ***** then so be it.

I dont understand how you can be so upset about it if you yourself dont believe in Henne. And youre wrong about our best chance being to hope he improves. We all know that isnt going to happen. Our best chance is for either the FO to grow a brain and bring in a real QB, or unfortunately our HC to grow a brain and bench Henne for the longshot that is Matt Moore.

Quit using your brain WV. Get with the program. You've gotta quack in unison with the FO.

a Dolfan = utter moron. Proof: rooting for the Dolphins. Dolfan dictionary:

Let's wait and see - means please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

It's his first practice - please watch us on Sunday, spend your time staying tuned to Dolphins and the recent developments of the Dolphins root for the Dolphins hoping they will be great.

I am sure there are more enjoyable teams one can be a fan of to watch on Sundays. Get Real, for your own benefit! Start enjoying football instead of suffering with morons!

**** the Patriots. Im so sick of them winning. Youre damn lucky Im not the GM of the phins. Otherwise, we would be busting the pats right in their **** this year. Believe that.

Henne just sucks...no other way to look at it. He's still playing like he's playing Western, and Eastern Michigan at the Big House. Miami should be on the same level as Baltimore if we had a decent QB. This is just 2001-2003 all over again, just wasting the defensive pro bowlers' prime years by messing around with mediocre QBs. The only time Henne looked decent was back in 08 when the O-line was decent but of course Sparano destroys that. I had some faith in Henne going into last season but the CLE game last year was brutal. How any dolphin fan came out of that game still supporting Henne is just puzzling to me.

I want a new QB more than anyone. But i dont think the solution when we dont get one is to boo the guy thats going to be our quarterback that will be our only hope this season when we have yet to even get our whole offense practicing together. . . I wouldnt support it but id understand it if this was a day or week befor the season were to start and henne was playing bad but its the first effinnnnnnnnnnnn practice!!!

I dont understand how you can be so upset about it if you yourself dont believe in Henne. And youre wrong about our best chance being to hope he improves. We all know that isnt going to happen. Our best chance is for either the FO to grow a brain and bring in a real QB, or unfortunately our HC to grow a brain and bench Henne for the longshot that is Matt Moore.

because i see the bigger picture. I can tell Henne is never gonna be the FRANCHISE most likly but i would love to be proved wrong and since it seems the FO is rolling with him again i will be rooting for him to prove me wrong

i wont boo my own team, its just not who i am or what i stand for, however henne ****in blows and needs to be cut immediatly.

I dont believe in Henne WV i just also dont believe in calling out your starting QB in the first padded practice after the longest workstoppage in NFL history and day 3 of installing a new offense when our only hope ride on his shoulders this year. . . as sad and frustrating as it is, our best chance is to hope against probability and almost certainty that he can improve enough to allow us to win a few more games this season than last.

This....

has nothing to do with Henne....more putting blame where it belongs...on the FO....and supporting the team, and players...not degrading them for trying hard, even if they aren't very good. Not like Henne goes out asking "man, what can I do to suck worse today for the fans?"

and isn't posting a thread about the "whiners" also making a big deal over it and whining about the "whiners?" Just saying =)

because i see the bigger picture. I can tell Henne is never gonna be the FRANCHISE most likly but i would love to be proved wrong and since it seems the FO is rolling with him again i will be rooting for him to prove me wrong

Exactly. That is the point these people miss. I'd rather Henne prove me wrong then just cut him right out, overspend on average QB, and then expect the offense to all of a sudden become Patriots/Saints level with Orton. If Henne sucks, we move on, fire Sparano, cut Henne, and draft a new QB hopefully with the new regime. If he succeeds, we found our man. That's how I see it.

Back
Top Bottom